• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DriveClub PS+ Edition Has Been M.I.A. For 100 Days

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Thats so dumb. No one wants this game and it has a small user base to begin with. Just give the damn thing away and make it free to play.

What they should do is make the full version a PS+ game. Not the orig way it was intended. If one day it does make it to PS+....this version will seem like a waste of time.

FiggyCal

Banned
What they should do is make the full version a PS+ game. Not the orig way it was intended. If one day it does make it to PS+....this version will seem like a waste of time.

You mean to give it out as one of the free games of the month? I've seen it go for as low as 20 bucks at GameStop... So that's not a bad idea. And honestly PS+ has not been as good a value since the jump to next gen; this would be a nice gift.

This game is almost a year old and for a niche genre (everything that isnt a fps is niche right now), they will not make a lot of money with it, may as well release the full game for ps+ and at least make the ps+ customers happy after the driveclub fiasgo.

What? Most of the best selling frachises aren't fps.

I think is time for Sony to start giving their first party titles on PS+.

If they can't get third parties for whatever reason, they should do it with their games at least.

What better game to start with, than Driveclub?

Makki

I think is time for Sony to start giving their first party titles on PS+.

If they can't get third parties for whatever reason, they should do it with their games at least.

What better game to start with, than Driveclub?

It's gonna be Knack. No one wants it and it is coming straight at you

I can see the full game being released on PS+ once season pass 1 ends and 2 starts. If the game really is a service now, they'll use the base game to sell season passes and DLCs. I'm in for season pass 2 anyway.

Top Bottom