• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Driving a car? I got news for you...

llien

Eb5afUa.png

Kamina

Golden Boy
Alright, lets all stop driving cars and trucks!
I am sure the collapse of society will not affect the radical-left at all.

You can tell these cunts are a bunch of middle class townies that are used to having everything just a few minutes away by tube.

I live in the countryside where the closest shop to me is a 45min walk away, the closest town should I want anything other than basic food 2 and a half hours away.

With buses only once or twice a day, mostly for school children so at awkward times, my options are a car or buying everything online, which means each small iten usually having it's own van for delivery.

You can tell these cunts are a bunch of middle class townies that are used to having everything just a few minutes away by tube.

I live in the countryside where the closest shop to me is a 45min walk away, the closest town should I want anything other than basic food 2 and a half hours away.

With buses only once or twice a day, mostly for school children so at awkward times, my options are a car or buying everything online, which means each small iten usually having it's own van for delivery.

#triggered

Thaedolus

Once upon a time my grandfather was driving a Jeep in Europe, and it had a hook that was installed over the hood. That hook was there because nazis knew they could string piano wire across the road and it would decapitate Americans driving Jeeps without windshields.

His hook caught a piano wire once.

BRB, gonna die and tell grandpa Don he’s a nazi.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i do drive and i feel bad about it but damn it's so convenient.

i've had my car for 11 years (it's actually 13 years old). it's getting run into the ground and next time it needs repaired beyond something like a new tyre/bulbs/windows then i'm scrapping it. last year it failed the MOT and it cost £350 to fix it. the car isn't even worth that much if i sold it. i'm not doing it again.

once the car goes then i'll be walking, cycling, or taking the train. the only way i'll ever buy a car again is if it's an electric one but i can't see that happening any time soon since they are still incredibly expensive.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
so Greta is a Nazi then? she drives a car
Arnold Schwarzenegger has loaned his electric car to 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg so she can drive to Canada for a march against climate change.

Last edited:

mcjmetroid

In other words these guys are social welfare addicts that don't work and can't afford a car.

Last edited:
i do drive and i feel bad about it but damn it's so convenient.
once the car goes then i'll be walking, cycling, or taking the train. the only way i'll ever buy a car again is if it's an electric one but i can't see that happening any time soon since they are still incredibly expensive.
I feel this is silly. I like how people think this is gonna solve the pollution problem.
Well it's not. That electricity also has to come from somewhere and most likely is coming from coal powered power plants and not renewable sources.
If we were to get all of our energy from renewable sources, we'd have massive outages and shit. We'd also an enormous hike in price per kW/h. Just look at Germany. The price of electricity has skyrocketed there because the Germans invested heavily into renewables. But if you look at France for example, they're quite smart. They invested heavily into nuclear power plants and their electricity price is one of the lowest in Europe.
I don't know why I went into this rant.

Come here, exctinction rebels, I am a Nazi and I want to gas you.

What the hell is that video, lol.
So random.

Me too. This is the Logo of my car
20111214012006%21Opel-Logo.svg
Mine's this.
vendor-logos-400x400_0013_vw.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom