• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwixotik

I just played Dark Souls again for the first time in a while. Got from the beginning to just past the Taurus Demon without dying. Feels good.

Yeah I really do think the beginning 10 hours or so of that game is the best part. Not that it gets bad towards the end, I just didn't find those areas as memorable as the Undead Burg.

is marriage freedom from, or is it the ultimate expression, of simpery?

I was thinking of something similar to this. You ever notice how like so many songs have lines about a chick or a dude falling in love and that sets them free. Like only your love can set me free.

What's free about being in love?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
is marriage freedom from, or is it the ultimate expression, of simpery?

it depends if you're still getting laid and/or if your wife is still doing shit for you like gifts, helping round the house, etc. if not then you're stuck in simp purgatory.

I was thinking of something similar to this. You ever notice how like so many songs have lines about a chick or a dude falling in love and that sets them free. Like only your love can set me free.

What's free about being in love?

free blow jobs

Cause everyone knows it ain't worth a damn if drunkGAF ain't there. Especially after last weekend.

Midnights I don't praise that place, only my woman.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I don't even remember most of saturday lol. I remember random shirtless guy, marshmellow nips, arab nips, me guzzling wine, lucky killing his beer, and a lot of fucking laughing.

ZeroRay

^I'll see you freaks there this weekend.

My Heat lost today but it's a loss we can recover from.

Acrid on the other hand must be dead right about now. Damn Spurs fucking scare me.

It's my birthday Friday, motherfuckers. Though I'm holding my party next weekend so I may actually be online this weekend. We'll see.

Also yeah I immediately thought of Acrid after I saw the score of that game. Hope he's alright.

Steam has walls like Facebook? Can one of you post on mine so I can see what the fuck you're talking about.

Also so it actually looks like I have friends.

AcridMeat

Banned
Was at a buddies house for the game, so god damn emotional. This series is going to kill me.

Zero that LeBron airball was the greatest thing tonight.

ZeroRay

Was at a buddies house for the game, so god damn emotional. This series is going to kill me.

Zero that LeBron airball was the greatest thing tonight.

He's just showing solidarity with his boy Melo by putting those stats up this game. He'll be back for the rest of the series.

I really, really hope so. Poor ass shooting all around.

Just thought this should be seen here too.

k-bigpic.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm home and in my underwear drinking a blue moon.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Im on timedogs ignore list?

that's probably the best news ever

Also eggman sas hes given up on getting back into GAF

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Started insanity today, aww yiss
Why do so many people ignore you?

Well, the only person that actually should is Snuggler, because I used to piss him off on a regular basis, but to be fair it went both ways, other people do it for attention

er i gt tesbrofk on my ignore list

lOok aTy me goo GUYS!!!!!11!-1!0

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I bought a printer about a year ago. I named it "my famer buttface" on the network. God I love My Famer Buttface.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about to get a receipt printer that's meant to be hacked/used by ios etc. so you can just print hella long whatever the fuck you wants

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Printers are unreliable pieces of shit that always break/weird errors/down right refusing to print when everything is in order.

Once a month i will get a call to go to my folks and fix the damn printer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom