• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I should make a thread asking who would bend for Atra.

You've edited in the missing "'m", you get good scores or something and IMO you're a fine looking fellow. But how much pussy do you get?

None.

I don't have the time or the money for a relationship. And I don't have the social skills nor the will power to hookup with random girls.

Plus, I'm not as physically fit as I could be. My line of study (graphic design) has me sitting in front of the computer all day so my body gets kind of flabby.

Hopefully this summer I'll get myself buffed out once I start doing that p90x workout program.

Kjellson

Saw The Hunger Games today. Ended really late so I didn't have that much time to get really pissed. To bad my friends at the movie are too classy to get really, really drunk. :(

Ithil

I played Battleshots at a friend's birthday, in addition to downing cans of cider through

Now THAT is a bad idea. An hour later I was sitting on a skateboard sliding down a hill.

This was maybe 45 minutes ago.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hey bros what are you chugging tonight? It's Saturday night, for fuck's sake. I'm starting with some Becks but I have some 40s of bud light for later (so tasty).

Hey bros what are you chugging tonight? It's Saturday night, for fuck's sake. I'm starting with some Becks but I have some 40s of bud light for later (so tasty).
ibwbFRPCHjbRdb.JPG

Puddles

Banned
Man, I want to drink tonight, but I'm also trying to lose 10 pounds before summer so I can have defined abs and shit.

I wish alcohol had no calories.

Puddles

Banned
I hate when exes or soon-to-be exes want to have that talk where they point out all your flaws and shit.

Best not to have that conversation at all, or just pretend to listen, IMO.

I hate when exes or soon-to-be exes want to have that talk where they point out all your flaws and shit.

god.

all that fun shit I have to look forward to once I do get in and out of a relationsship.

haha...

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
shes gonna tell my girlfriend

im agonna have a heart attack

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

I hate that. Where the blame game starts.

shes gonna tell my girlfriend

im agonna have a heart attack
sounds like your friends or soon too be ex friends need to understand that there is no way to control certain behaviors when under the influence.

The frontal lobe of the brain is our "crazy/stupid behavior blocker".

And when the function of that lobe is depressed it causes the more primal parts of the brain to run wild and free.

Shrooms man. Might not hit you the first time you take them (which I heard is normal), but they're fantastic.
I would try them but I don't know what the drug laws are like in SC. edit: Or where to get shrooms in my area

I can only assume they're strict as fuck because this state is run by fundie Christians.

I would try them but I don't know what the drug laws are like in SC. edit: Or where to get shrooms in my area

I can only assume they're strict as fuck because this state is run by fundie Christians.

Super illegal everywhere lol

Also super awesome

I have made ... Arrangements... to be under their influence in vegas during the summer. Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom