• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
MA DUDE,

One of the readers/GSIs/whatevers was eyeballing me before the test because I was jamming to tunes while studying.

Should have slipped a number, like a baws, but I'm not that cool yet.

Orpheus

Neo Member
Ah man, I forgot how much I love being drunk. Right now I am hiding in my room, partying by myself and sketching some shadowy figure walking up a staircase, while resisting the temptation to chack my ex's facebook.

Man I gotta get more involved on GAF, it's given me so much in the years I have been lurking.

Some friends accused/suggested that I did shit wiht a girl I like when I was drunk while drunk, so I neither confirmed nor denied. There will be stories tomorrow and I've no proper way to communicate with said girl without asshole friends getting in the way. I'm fucked, aren't I, gaf?

Mully

Met a girl I graduated from high school with at a deli today. She gave me her number and I told her I would text her. I don't know what to do. I had a crush on her for a while, but since then she's grown a butterface and is still kind of awkward. Her body is quite amazing though. That and she's very Irish which is right up my alley.

Decisions, decisions.

No, the word "shit" is being applied more figuratevly here

Just let it all boil over. Time and sincerity will always work stuff like that out.

balddemon

Banned
i need to get drunk so i have the courage to call this girl that totally ignored me
like i want to confront her but then i dont want to cause a scene

Mully

i need to get drunk so i have the courage to call this girl that totally ignored me
like i want to confront her but then i dont want to cause a scene

She's a bitch. Don't confront her, she'll play victim, and you'll look like the jackass. Ignore it and drink with friends.

balddemon

Banned
She's a bitch. Don't confront her, she'll play victim, and you'll look like the jackass. Ignore it and drink with friends.

nah i'd just get drunk with friends and call her or something

i'd never fuck with a girl like that, u always get fucked harder

Mindlog

The Daily Show segment with Oliver tonight is the funniest fucking thing ever.
nah i'd just get drunk with friends and call her or something

i'd never fuck with a girl like that, u always get fucked harder
Why does this subject always come up amongst intoxicated acquaintances?
It's as dependable as a metronome.

ATF487

doing my second annual "drink instead of studying for finals" routine

what's everyone's favorite drinking music? i was in the turntable and people seemed to like vaguely electronic things (dubstep/chillwave/electronica) but i tend to prefer alt country stuff or angry noise rock if drinking whiskey

commedieu

Banned
lulzballs. Townhouse, + santa monica + voss(me) = good time squared bitches. Good night, made it home ok. Gave a homeless guy my sports coat, so that means I just made plans for tomorrow... what plans? SPORTS COAT SHOPPNG SON. That plan kneeya.

Man. Going solo to bars is a hand full, no, no no no, a bag full of cocks. Just a great time. I suggest it for all the indoor d-0gaffers. Now what time ss it? Art BELL time. http://www.shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/ART BELL

headphones+new sheets*bed=perfect way to end the night.

Or, lol, or..

headphones+bf3+HARDCOREMODE(u know me??)*artbell = fantastical night.

I don't usually post on gaf pissed, but when I do. I post in the drunk thread.

Danced my ass off, had a good tiem. Turned down some ladies, as I've come to the conclusion they aren't ready for this, and neither am I. But, buttt....., I do miss the days of being next to(wakin up next to) a lovely lady that you are actually interested in. None of them peaked, peeked(?) my interest tonight. So it was just a lets have fun night, and guess what BOOM, you're friendsoned luv. Sorry.... but tis just the way it is, and you'll thank me for it one day.

Now lets end witha cute kiten gif...)hold.

iBknFEE54VRcw.gif

ditherd to all hell, I don't know why. But has anyone else noticed gif s are getting compressed to shit?

Now, onto the tunes. Turn up your bass ladies;

This one BEATS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuManJP7UOw&list=PLE039308756555E02&index=62&feature=plpp_video

what else.. lets eee...
This is a goodun as well...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnYBSAN42Hc&feature=BFa&list=PLE039308756555E02

Dat smiles sons..

My vacation is starting off right, however.. I'll stick to this thread, or shall I post in my OT.. hmm...

edit;

If anyone is on BF3(pc,) lemme know, add commedieu. Think I'm gunna frag some caps for a minute.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I got off work early today. Went to the Wednesday night market and then got burritos now I'm drinking some ruination ipa. It's sorta only just ok, not worth the price.

doing my second annual "drink instead of studying for finals" routine

what's everyone's favorite drinking music? i was in the turntable and people seemed to like vaguely electronic things (dubstep/chillwave/electronica) but i tend to prefer alt country stuff or angry noise rock if drinking whiskey

flipper is great "fuck yeah drunk" music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKyYno2QNTs

although i tend to get wistful and opt for sad bastard music

yeah this is really good, loud and messy like a good drunk night. i always wanted the butthole surfers to be like this

nothing wrong with sad bastard music though. i had a trifeca of silver jews/lambchop/smog working to full effect the other night

ive been getting into the jews lately.. i listened to american water once a long time ago and nothing stuck with me but i liked it a lot more recently.

gonna check out more of their stuff

love bill callahan

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
i got silversun pickups on right now.

reminds me of one of the best st patrick's day ever, in KC. I snuck out of work and saw them at the Power&Light district, for free, and got sloshed while listening to them in the sun. surreal but awesome moment.

ATF487

ive been getting into the jews lately.. i listened to american water once a long time ago and nothing stuck with me but i liked it a lot more recently.

gonna check out more of their stuff

love bill callahan

i like american water a lot, but the album before it (the natural bridge) is easily their best

berman is better on his own

AcridMeat

Banned
Finished my last final of undergrad.

I'M A FUCKING GRAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got some vodka. Forgot to get a proper chaser, so now I gotta mix it with some Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper that was left in my icebox. Tastes like asshole, but I'm not drinking it for the flavor.

Hanging about with a bunch of friends, drinking beer. A friend asked to check out my new phone, a smartphone. I say sure. Next thing he starts laughing out loud and showing all the girls in the room that I've a picture of Catwoman from the new Batman movie in my picture gallery. Surely this is a dick move?

ATF487

Hanging about with a bunch of friends, drinking beer. A friend asked to check out my new phone, a smartphone. I say sure. Next thing he starts laughing out loud and showing all the girls in the room that I've a picture of Catwoman from the new Batman movie in my picture gallery. Surely this is a dick move?

ask to see his phone then throw it against the wall

Your friend is an insecure asshole.

Well, considering that he gets visibly suspicious whenever people, especially me for some reason, start texting for extended periods(ie. a minute or more) on their phone, that's a given. I'm just not sure how to call him out on this shit without blowing up in front of people or taking him aside for an awkward conversion. After all, this is the picture I had on my phone, and the only bloody reason I had it was because it was the first image to pop into my head to check out how 'portrait' oriented wallpapers look on smartphones! Not that such an explanation will fly at this point.

Ramblin

Banned
Well, considering that he gets visibly suspicious whenever people, especially me for some reason, start texting for extended periods(ie. a minute or more) on their phone, that's a given. I'm just not sure how to call him out on this shit without blowing up in front of people or taking him aside for an awkward conversion. After all, this is the picture I had on my phone, and the only bloody reason I had it was because it was the first image to pop into my head to check out how 'portrait' oriented wallpapers look on smartphones! Not that such an explanation will fly at this point.

Tell him you wouldn't have pictures of Cat Woman on your phone if he would let you share your love for him in public.

Get'sMad

I was having a sip of wine out on my balcony and of course I come back inside to find one of those damn fruit flies that couldn't get laid decided to drown in his sorrows in my cab sav. RIP little buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom