• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Why do I like Bud Light Lime so much? It sounds horrible and I normally I hate flavored beers but this shit just works for me.

Also have some vodka to stash with me later once I'm buzzed enough to head downtown in search of excitement...and in all likelihood, find nothing exciting. It's probably too dark to go out in the forest now so that's off the table.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I liked that song before it blew up!

image.php

lunchtoast

I have a craigslist girl over right now. She's showering and we're going to do it. Dragon's Dogma is so fun.

I'm happy you're back bspace.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fuck. Tried to check out the popular bars tonight, but they were all packed ass-to-ass. I can't think of many things worse than entering an overpacked bar on your own. After passing by several packed bars, I finally found a nearly empty bar, where I ended up paying 20 bucks for a weak vodka mix and a draft. Pretty sure the dude just mixed some cheap vodka with a cream-sickle or some shit. Got to watch some mildly attractive female get all into some dude only for him to bail out on her, which was amusing, she kept talking about him coming back even though it was painfully obvious he was gone for good.

Earth sucks.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
10.00 AM, i want to get back on the alcohol as soon as possible, the girlfriend doesn't.

= me under the thumb. Fuck life im so upset.Keanu ReevesKeanu Reeves

edit, sipping on a san miguel, its all good now, I'm farting real stinkers i best be taking a shit soon before i head out

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Goddamn, still feel kinda drunk. Sorry the sad-drunk post from last night, I just need to pound some slizz and it's been too long, which leads to a lot of frustration. The last hour or two of last night are browned out, but everything appears to be OK so no harm done.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn, still feel kinda drunk. Sorry the sad-drunk post from last night, I just need to pound some slizz and it's been too long, which leads to a lot of frustration. The last hour or two of last night are browned out, but everything appears to be OK so no harm done.
Such an attention whore imo.

;)

Pachimari

I just opened a beer as well, there's a big party going on tonight. Me and my girlfriend will attend it, her ex and his gf, my ex and her bf, people I have not seen for four years will be there etc. Super fine. I think I'm gonna open a Smirnoff as well.

Kentpaul

A mix of sunstroke,dehydration, drunkenness and hangover with a twist of tiredness.

shower has set me all good.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Smoked a bowl. some coffee. Have no idea what I want to do today. Sorta want to go out tonight, but on the other hand it's only Saturday! Water is taking forever to boil.

Kentpaul

Smoked a bowl. some coffee. Have no idea what I want to do today. Sorta want to go out tonight, but on the other hand it's only Saturday! Water is taking forever to boil.

lol wake and bake, ain't done that in about a year I'm a night-time smoker.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yesterday was like the worst day of my life. Thursday at work we had this potluck and I stupidly decided to bring something, so I made his epic Tikka Masala. But I had to wake up at like 7am to shop and make it. So I get to work on Thursday and it turns out we're having this quarterly meeting or whatever for an hour before our shift started. So like basically instead of working 3-11 I worked 4-12 but got paid for 3 to 12 because of this mandatory meeting. And then afterwork I met a friend. So didn't get home util like 3am and to sleep by 4am so I had like a 20+ hour day.

So yesterday I slept in until I had to go to work so I just woke up and went in without eating or making lunch or anything, it was the most grueling day ever. It felt like basically just working for 2 days straight. I just took a brief break to sleep.

lunchtoast

Yesterday was like the worst day of my life. Thursday at work we had this potluck and I stupidly decided to bring something, so I made his epic Tikka Masala. But I had to wake up at like 7am to shop and make it. So I get to work on Thursday and it turns out we're having this quarterly meeting or whatever for an hour before our shift started. So like basically instead of working 3-11 I worked 4-12 but got paid for 3 to 12 because of this mandatory meeting. And then afterwork I met a friend. So didn't get home util like 3am and to sleep by 4am so I had like a 20+ hour day.

So yesterday I slept in until I had to go to work so I just woke up and went in without eating or making lunch or anything, it was the most grueling day ever. It felt like basically just working for 2 days straight. I just took a brief break to sleep.

Wait, so there was no potluck? Are you saying there's Masala up for grabs?

Kentpaul

drunk agian, about to smoke weed ontop of the drunkness. lol today has been so fucking long.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
do you guys play video games drunk.. i think i'm gonna play diablo and drink a lot
I do, but its harder for me to be engaged so i end up losing interest. It's actually ruined a lot of games for me. So I try not to other than ridge racer, child of Eden, my gameboy etc.
Wait, so there was no potluck? Are you saying there's Masala up for grabs?
no there still was, it just coincided with this ridiculous meeting. Idk. I just washed my car.

I've also drank my first beer of the day. Now all my chores are done, just need to put my bedding back on my bed. :eek: what should I doooooooooo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom