• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
a cautonary tale: a good friend of mine got drunk, drove himself to a party. decided that he needed to leave. one of our friends decided to take his keys and say "you aint drivin bitch" etc. said friend is a black belt in some martial art, proceeds to beat the ever living shit out of his friend who has his keys. doesn't get his keys. runs home. steals his dads car and drives it into 3 or 4 other cars on the road.

god damn

please dont do that yall.

lnia.jpg

ATF487

I need to save up $10,000 for an apartment and make atleast $35,000 a year to live anywhere in NYC.

35000 a year is a pretty lean existence, hope you don't have any loans to pay

I don't think I could afford to move out for less than 40k here near Boston

Riggs

Banned
Going to get really fucking drunk , smoke some good dope, and have a good firework show. Fucking lahey isn't going to fuck this one up.

Essentially here's the gist of what went down:
-We drank some.
-I started it off by massaging her feet (on a couch)
-We made out some (still on the couch)
-We went to her bed, got down to our underwear, and made out there.
-We stripped off our underwear did some foreplay with each other.
-I proceeded to kiss down her body and finger her vagina. (that saved me A LOT of work)
-Then I quickly grabbed the condom from my pants (which was on the corner of the bed), ripped it out of its package, rolled it on my stiff-as-iron dick.
-Then I slowly wedged my pein into her vaginal hole.
-JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST. That warmth! O_O
-I then proceeded to pump at a slow speed and then I worked my way up to a moderate speed.

I don't have an exact estimate of how long I lasted but I think I lasted anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes.

When I finished I made the excuse of "Oh it's been a while since I last had sex. I'm a bit rusty." But she told me I was fine and that I did alright.

Oh. By the way. My fingers smell. When does that go away? >_>

Congrats on the sex!

How did you two meet and all that, if you don't mind me asking?

Congrats on the sex!

How did you two meet and all that, if you don't mind me asking?

Guys.

Guys!

Guys!!!

This Friday it's going down!

After talking with this hardy blonde girl who sits in front of me in one of my gen. ed. classes she was wondering if I could "help her out" with something Friday afternoon.

edit: I'm freaking the fuck out right now.

edit: And of course I've said yes and asked her about the time and place.

Okay here's some deets:

-We've been talking to each other about all sorts of random shit for a couple of weeks now.
-She may or may not have a boyfriend. I don't know. I haven't asked her about it but usually girls bring that shit up after a while.
-She's laughed at several of my sarcastic remarks I've said during class.
-Today while we were talking she slyly said to me, "Oh hey, if you're not busy Friday you want to come over to my dorm and help me out with something after I get done with class?"
-I had the most sleazy grin on my face when she said that but I said "Of course. Name the time and place and I'll be there."
-"Come by at *dorm location* at 4"

Now this girl is a bit overweight but I don't give a fuck. She's got a nice face and lush titties.

I really don't know what I'm getting myself into but Fuck It!

Carpe Diem!

Kwixotik

Hey drunk-gaf, what's the difference between 87% and 69% on a chemistry exam worth 16% of my grade?

3 multiple choice questions.

And with that, my max possible grade falls to a B+ and my grad school prerequisite GPA plummets (max 3.2 for this class instead of the 4.0 I expected to get for it).

3 goddamn multiple choice questions, 2 of which I'd have known the answer to if I thought about it a little more.

I'm not drunk right now, but I wish I was. Sorry to come in here and vent

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hey drunk-gaf, what's the difference between 87% and 69% on a chemistry exam worth 16% of my grade?

3 multiple choice questions.

And with that, my max possible grade falls to a B+ and my grad school prerequisite GPA plummets (max 3.2 for this class instead of the 4.0 I expected to get for it).

3 goddamn multiple choice questions, 2 of which I'd have known the answer to if I thought about it a little more.

I'm not drunk right now, but I wish I was. Sorry to come in here and vent

If it makes you feel better, in the end none of this will matter. You will die, everyone will forget about you and the world will keep on turning.

Riggs

Banned
Right after I got into major beef with snuggler and got banned, the entire meme thing about his avatar exploded. Coincidence? I think fucking not dude.

thefit

I hurd there was some fighting goings on in here but all i see is coldvein ad riggs scissoring each other this is some bullshit.

Bloody cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom