• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DS/PSP full game lists (02.07.2005)

ourumov

I had enough with the GBA effort. Not again please :). JSR is about cool music and style :) and the PSP has the perfect control layout to replicate the controls of the DC one ;)

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'm not sure how Legend of Zelda: Four Swords DS is unofficial. Eiji Aonuma has confirmed it in interviews.

duckroll

jarrod said:
D'oh, I was thinking Tokita. :/

Did Tanaka imply games in addition to DMC though?

Yes he did. He mentioned he would be producing PSP games after talking about DMC PSP. The speculation now is that it's probably Resident Evil Outbreak in some form on PSP. Also Winning Eleven is most likely going to be on PSP as well.

You might have missed it but SOCOM PSP was announced yesterday too. :D

There I gave you a new title AND Japanese game rumors, where's my cookie?!

-=DoAvl=-

Dammit!

I want my street fighter III : third strike!!!! GIMME!!! NOWW!!!!

and would someone please leak the PSP SDK onto the net already!! god damn!

jarrod

Banned
ourumov said:
It would be so great if they released a JSR game for the PSP...
Indeed. DC ports are just *perfect* for PSP, Sega needs to start porting away.

Dan said:
I'm not sure how Legend of Zelda: Four Swords DS is unofficial. Eiji Aonuma has confirmed it in interviews.
I'm counting developer comments as unofficial. For official it needs to be announced by Nintendo, Sony, the game's publisher or pop up on retail lists.

duckroll said:
Yes he did. He mentioned he would be producing PSP games after talking about DMC PSP. The speculation now is that it's probably Resident Evil Outbreak in some form on PSP. Also Winning Eleven is most likely going to be on PSP as well.

You might have missed it but SOCOM PSP was announced yesterday too. :D

There I gave you a new title AND Japanese game rumors, where's my cookie?!
Thanks. Winning Eleven was already announced actually, and I have it listed. :)

But when did SOCOM become official? Yesteryday? I can't find any news on it? :/

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
To make DS owvers feel better. The DS rumor section looks much better than the PSP's

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Shard said:

That wasn't an answer to your question... but it could work as one... Well Rare is on the Nintendo handhelds... why not other MS games... I guess this further proves they don't intend to make a handheld....

or do they?

duckroll

jarrod said:
Well, give me some PSP rumors to balance things out. :)

TBA Puzzle game from QB Entertainment for PSP and DS! Mizuguchi has stated that they will continue working on portable titles and definitely a PSP title that isn't announced yet.

As for SOCOM it seems that it was rumor/speculation based on how it's constantly mentioned as an example when they talk about the PSP/PS2 connectivity thing. Well fitting under rumors anyway! :D

Has anyone heard any more information on Smartbomb from Eidos? I saw it listed as a launch title but haven't seen much else about it since. I've tried searching other sites, including Eidos' itself, and haven't been able to find a thing, although IGN had a small article that basically said "What the hell is Smartbomb"? :)

bigNman

Has anyone heard any more information on Smartbomb from Eidos? I saw it listed as a launch title but haven't seen much else about it since. I've tried searching other sites, including Eidos' itself, and haven't been able to find a thing, although IGN had a small article that basically said "What the hell is Smartbomb"?

Smartbomb at CVG

Daigoro

looks like Winning Eleven has been announced for the DS as well. i saw an entry for it at gamestop.com and something vague at ign.DS. :D

im really wanting a new handheld this year.

Top Bottom