• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DS sold out in Japan again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshey

I will be in Japan on the 22nd of march for a week, what do you think the chances of it selling out by then could be?

Drinky Crow said:
I can't believe people are happy about this. What would you think if the game.com was selling out over the GBA?
Are you telling me the game.com was as good as the DS ? I'm gonna buy a game.com then :)

no, I'm saying that the DS is backwards, poorly-designed hardware only granted consideration because of the manufacturer and the childish nostalgia for cartoon mascots that revolves around it.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Drinky Crow said:
no, I'm saying that the DS is backwards, poorly-designed hardware only granted consideration because of the manufacturer and the childish nostalgia for cartoon mascots that revolves around it.

<3

:lol

papercut

Drinky Crow said:

In other words, Drinky's vanity can't stand the fact that a lot of people like something he hates. Tragic.

catdance.gif
catdance.gif
catdance.gif

Drinky Crow said:
Uh, so:

Gba = DS

game.com = Psp

?

no

DS = game.com. the hardware sucks. it has half-assed ports of tired mascot series.

PSP = well, there *is* no parallel. the psp is pure hardware genius with a top-notch software library. even the gba and gbc pale next to it. it's fuckin' radiant. the design is impeccable. i consider every moment spent playing ggxx#r, ridge racers, wipeout pure and hot shots golf on it some of the most transcendent moments of my life, and i have lived three times the life the rest of you nerds have. if i could go back in time and give the psp to my 15-year-old self, he'd plaster the walls with his brains because HE'D HAVE JUST SEEN EVERYTHING GOOD IN THE WORLD and every single moment after that would be an inferior experience.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Walshey said:
I will be in Japan on the 22nd of march for a week, what do you think the chances of it selling out by then could be?
I'm bad at guesses so... probably low

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore

Those arguments doesn't get any real sense. Mario isn't childish brand and it's games aren't fun for nostalgia, Zelda neiter, Metroid neither, Fire Emblem neither... do you need to keep the list on?

But ey, stop crying sony-babys. Go buy Monster Hunter :lol

P.S: For me it's only good what I really love to play, wich is the games that make me completely happy. That's Nintendo.

What about you?

... then there's no need to get you here. So simple, any more rules needed?

Drinky Crow said:

Or, we are excited by the thought of something new. Or, we like sticking to the handheld mantra (cheap, distinct from consoles).

How mature is it to label an entire group of people who have nothing in common but a purchasing decision?

Drinky Crow said:
no

DS = game.com. the hardware sucks. it has half-assed ports of tired mascot series.

PSP = well, there *is* no parallel. the psp is pure hardware genius with a top-notch software library. even the gba and gbc pale next to it. it's fuckin' radiant. the design is impeccable. i consider every moment spent playing ggxx#r, ridge racers, wipeout pure and hot shots golf on it some of the most transcendent moments of my life, and i have lived three times the life the rest of you nerds have. if i could go back in time and give the psp to my 15-year-old self, he'd plaster the walls with his brains because HE'D HAVE JUST SEEN EVERYTHING GOOD IN THE WORLD and every single moment after that would be an inferior experience.
What half-assed ports of tired mascot series did the game.com have?

Both game.com and psp have internet capabilities and no game, i'll tell you THEY ARE THE SAME ;)

bubsy and mario are pretty much the same thing to adults. the difference between duke nukem and link is entirely lost on folks older than 16.

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
Dear Drinky,

If you need games like Grand Theft Auto to have fun then, then you have a serious problem.

I would say you're not a gamer, just a casual.

CoolTrick

Banned
Even though you're busy being a troll, Drinky, it sucks you have to prey on the DS quite like you do, because the lineup really is quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom