• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dual monitor help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get a neat dual monitor setup going. I have both monitors set up and working correctly using nView.

What I'm trying to do, however, is be able to switch to my alternate monitor while in a full screen game without actually alt-tabbing from the game. (Mainly be able to check my AIM or Thottbot while playing WoW, without actually interrupting things too much).

I tried using an UltraMon hotkey to move the mouse over to the other monitor. It works fine normally, but in game, it just moves the mouse to the left side of the monitor the game is playing on.

I tried using some nView hotkeys to switch desktops, but instead of switching me to the desktop on the other monitor, it loaded up the desktop on the primary monitor instead, interrupting the game.

Please help :)

Tarazet

That's tough. I was able to get a DVD playing on a second monitor while doing other things with my laptop, but I haven't been able to get it to work with a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom