• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dual Sense Controller has over 2 million likes in just 2 hours on Instagram

Birdo

Banned
23m followers and only 2 million likes?

untitled-1.gif

Last edited:

Matsuchezz

It looks fairly good, it looks more stylized than DS4. And I like the new name. Gimme some more info!! A comparison side to side with current DS4, would be nice.

It looks fairly good, it looks more stylized than DS4. And I like the new name. Gimme some more info!! A comparison side to side with current DS4, would be nice.
I agree, that was my biggest gripe about the ds4. I felt like the handles were appended on afterthoughts, whereaa the XOne controllers had a smooth elegant look. To me it looks like they took some inspiration from team green, this is a good thing!

It is growing on me, totally opposite of a plain monolith copied from the year 2001.
Can't wait to see it paired with the console.

hunthunt

Banned
So this confirms my suspicions, after the delay of The Last Of Us 2 they are going full force with the PS5 marketing campaing, pretty sure we will see trailers of TLOU2 and even Ghost of Tsushima in their glorious 60 fps Ps5 form.

Expect lots of salt the next weeks.

Top Bottom