• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DualSense™ Wireless Controller – LeBron James Limited Edition $39.99 at Playstation Direct

DualSense-LebronJames-Hero-1

Too flamboyant for my taste. But tis good deal if any folks happen to need a new controller, even cheaper than the regular edition.

Neilg

Hm, how easy is it to pull the plastic case off?
I got a white controller with nasty stick drift, and if I can swap the shell easily this is a good buy.
The 'design' on this shell is fucking embarrassing that it ever made it to market.

Call me an old man but the only player whose gear I ever bought was MJ. Others like Ivy, Shaq, or Lebron have tried with their shoes and other merch and I was never interested.
Yeah, bought a pair of AJ1 using my first paycheck. The sneakers are still hanging my garage, lol.

Hm, how easy is it to pull the plastic case off?
I got a white controller with nasty stick drift, and if I can swap the shell easily this is a good buy.
The 'design' on this shell is fucking embarrassing that it ever made it to market.

Yeah not as easy as Dualshock 4 but still doable if you are handy.

Last edited:

skit_data

What an impressively ugly controller, it boggles my mind this was actually designed and put into production whereas PS1 style, plain grey colours are not available.
I don't understand why they haven't made more colours and designs for plates/controllers, feels like sych an obvious thing.

Quantum253

Couldn't you just take the shell off and replace an older controller that you like? Or maybe spare parts once the price drops low enough. That's like the old MadCatz controller that you gave to your "friend" when playing co-op back in the day 😄

Celcius

°Temp. member
Speaking of dualsense sales, the regular colors should go on sale for Black Friday anyway for this price, right?

ZoukGalaxy

"discover a deeper immersive gaming experience that brings the action to life in the palms of your hands"
Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Oh, yeah baby, that's it, I FEEL THE ACTION thanks to the poor tatoos.

Seriously,
Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
Top Bottom