• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Duck Dynasty The Video Game Trailer

adj_noun

I'm envisioning a Telltale-style game with dialogue trees, except every branch of those trees ends with intolerance

Kenny needs to fill out that stache. :p

4Yo05gj.png

I was hoping for FMV :|

Mad Dog McCree Duck Hunt: the Video Game starring Duck Dynasty

Velcro Fly

nevermind the sexist crap about needing to bring home a dead animal to be a man that one of the women spouts off during that trailer

Late Flag

I was so hyped for this game until I found out it was cross-gen. Sorry, but I'm holding out for the true next-gen Duck Dynasty game.

From the Duck Dynasty Facebook page (some one shared it, i swear)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=627950670647636&fref=nf

Out October 14, 2014 PS4, PS3, Xbox One, 360, 3DS
This should warrant immediate friends list scrubbing on your part, unless the person was trying to be ironic. If it's the latter, scold them for committing an act of terror while being ironic.

That or you're lying (it's okay!), in which case you should run all the way with this and volunteer to make the OT. Embrace it!
Looks like the animation from Dire Strait's "Money For Nothing" music video.

tumblr_max5b2aTxL1qbsziao1_500.gif
How do we not have a modern video game equivalent of that yet?!
Edit: Goddammit I'm getting old.

Ugh... I saw this being rumored the other day and was hoping it was a joke...

What scares me is that there are a shit ton of people who will buy this obvious PoS that looks like it came out of the PS2 era with gameplay from the NES era. But since I live in the south and rednecks are literally EVERYWHERE they will sell millions.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Should I play this? I definitely feel like I should play this even though it goes against my sensibility.

Mikey Jr.

I find the whole "Big strong men with beards and bandanas and shotguns hunt....................ducks" hilarious.

Top Bottom