• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dungeon Fighter Online is back! New characters Dark Knight and Creator available!

Male Striker got his second awakening on kDNF test this morning. The animations have been smoothed out, you can cancel into Pure Walk, Muscle Shift doesn't have to be refreshed anymore, and the new moves are amazing. Apparently the first awakening only has a ten second cooldown with the new passives maxed. Overall it looks like the class got the help they needed to be competitive and then some. The full translation is on DFONexus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_28PySwbol4

ShinMaruku

Isn't dual blades slightly better in our current patch?

I put in inputs at the rate where the fast cool downs and my skills work better. Normally yes dual blades would be better but my crit rate and move cycling is at the rate that my damage is better with daggers.

Astarte

Male Striker got his second awakening on kDNF test this morning. The animations have been smoothed out, you can cancel into Pure Walk, Muscle Shift doesn't have to be refreshed anymore, and the new moves are amazing. Apparently the first awakening only has a ten second cooldown with the new passives maxed. Overall it looks like the class got the help they needed to be competitive and then some. The full translation is on DFONexus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_28PySwbol4

UlJtcgt.jpg
HOLY SHIT WOW NEOPLE
CLASS STEAL SKILL IS STIM BREATH? YO LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DAMN that second awakening for M Striker is so boring. Punch and then explosion. Alrighty.
M Nen looks so godlike ; W; Everything gets electric proc'd!
I hope that the train keeps on rolling in terms of buffs for the four subclasses. Lord knows giving M Brawlers more status effect debuffs won't do anything when enemies are 100% immune to status effects and our damage is ass regardless

I know a lot of people will say F. Slayer is going to make a big round about in the population but eh, OV didn't do that much.

Still extremely skeptical on buying some CERA, it's very stressful to think of the future of DFOG ; ;

Astarte

It's worrying, yeah, but I'll just keep playing to support american DFO.

Also as a side note:

input LONG-LIVE-DFO4-EVER into your coupon book to get 10 tokens, 100 remy touches, and 3 megaphones account-bound.

ShinMaruku

That CP management... when I go back to Rogue there's a lot to learn. A shame the class must put that much work in every single room though.

It's why I have daggers. I can easily ramp up my CP count then do good damage. If I have 5 CP and excelstrike I should be able to 1 shot a room. The new changes that rouges are due to get will be glorious just by attacking normally I'll get contact points and hurricane will get a buff. Mmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Ps8oneE5A
Final Assault. I am going to measure my time as I get upgrades and see if I can get back to 3 min clears.

Astarte

FP pots, EXP pots, mentor, ToD every day, Ascension every level/day, special dungeon grinding, guild exp...

Yeah you can make 70 in two weeks.

Kanashimi

Man, I stopped playing this years ago because I wanted a Female Priest... They haven't added one, but did add a lot of new classes. The urge to jump back in is strong.

Armaros

I have to say DT is extremely fun from start to finish.

Even if later bosses take a while to kill, you don't really feel too much pressure because of the control.

WarRock

My cousin is trying to play in his WinXP notebook and has the weirdest problem. When he tries to create a character, he can't type any name. No matter what you mash in the keyboard, nothing happens.

He got IE 8 and the east language support installed already.

Anybody knows how to solve this?

Edit:
Welp, we reinstalled IE and the language pack with an old ass WinXP Pro CD and everything worked out. But his login screen always appears way below the window, has to do some mad scrolling to see the boxes.

Astarte

It's done. I finally blew myself out on DFO. It's just not fun anymore. I'll get on from time to time to clear despair and whatever, but I'm going back to fighting games until the drive comes back.

I'm downloading this right now. I played the Xbox Live version of this a few years ago I believe, I remember enjoying it quite a bit. Excited to play it again. :)

They nerfed the shit out of the Phoenix feathers droprate by adding other events at the same time, RIP my dream of getting a 2nd weapon, I didn't play enough before the patch so there's no way I make it now unless I go crazy farm mode and farm 2-3chars everyday until the end of the event, and that's definitely not happening. Maybe they'll fix it somehow. Not the end of the world. New even stuff looks pretty bad for lower levels too, I went in there at 50 on my Demonslayer and I lost a bunch of tokens. I don't really see any good rewards unless you farm it on a higher lvl, and it's not going away so whatever, I'll just leave it there for now. Tear prices seem to be going down as a result though, so that's nice.

Top Bottom