• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dunst talks about split from Gyllenhaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

DigitalSpy.co.uk

Spider-Man star Kirsten Dunst has spoken out for the first time on her split from actor Jake Gyllenhaal.

"It couldn't last," said Dunst, 22. "He's a stay-at-home boy, I'm an out-on-the-town girl. I'm sad this happened but my career is blossoming and i want to make the most of every moment."

She also revealed that the couple had attempted to spice up their two-year relationship with "risqué sex" in shops, cars, bathrooms and beaches.

Before their split, the pair slipped into a London boutique changing room for a quick session. "Other shoppers heard a lot of moaning and groaning - and then stared at us when we came out looking very red-faced.

"We did it in cars, bathrooms - even on the beach. The only place we chickened out of was a hotel corridor because we thought we might get thrown out if we were caught."

o_O

No one is ever going to get that Kirsten was playing a very self centered role in Spiderman and that the way the character emotes is part of the style.

Watch Crazy/Beautiful for a real Kirsten performance.

belgurdo said:
Fifty shitty lines between both Spiderman movies and her career is "blossoming?"

Considering the movies shes coming from I'd say head lining a major movie like Spider-Man fits under "blossoming".

andthebeatgoeson

Warm Machine said:
No one is ever going to get that Kirsten was playing a very self centered role in Spiderman and that the way the character emotes is part of the style.

Watch Crazy/Beautiful for a real Kirsten performance.

What I get is that she's not doing a great job at it.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Suerte said:
She also revealed that the couple had attempted to spice up their two-year relationship with "risqué sex" in shops, cars, bathrooms and beaches.

Cool. Maybe we'll get a sex tape out of this. I would drink Kirsten Dunst's bathwater.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I really dislike Kirstin Dunst. She's so unbelievably arrogant, but imo, she doesn't bring the goods in terms of acting to back it up. I couldn't believe some of the stuff she was saying in a recent interview..she has such a high opinion of herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom