• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dust 514 [PS3/PSVita] (EVE Online FPS/MMO) - Update #2: Art, Info, E3 Trailer, F2P

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Think they accidently send out a bunch of EU codes, cause I got a 3rd code "in case I wanted to use a NA code"

woolley

Here are some codes. I don't know which ones work and I only know the region for sure for one of them so you might have to check for NA and EU. If you get one please tell me which you take or tell me if a code doesn't work so that I can try to get a working one.

Quote to reveal.

Kem0sabe

Received the beta email with the code to register on PSN. I proceeded to register and when i tried to download the client it always gives an error. Anyone else?

Atruvius

Here are some codes. I don't know which ones work and I only know the region for sure for one of them so you might have to check for NA and EU. If you get one please tell me which you take or tell me if a code doesn't work so that I can try to get a working one.

Quote to reveal.

K4R8-M4N6-7QAF I took that. Thanks!

gillty

Banned

Quote to reveal.
Third one was invalid, fourth one worked on NA PSN. Thanks!

Just an FYI, the beta servers are only open from Thursday to Sunday every week. You can still download the client, but you won't be able to play until the servers open again. It will always be Thursday to Sunday until further notice.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
my NA code seems to work. It's downloading now. Gotta remember to check it out Thursday

Top Bottom