• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DUSTERS: Do you still have your Xbox? Let's play this weekend. But on one condition..

demi

My friend just got Phantom Dust and I want to play with him this weekend, but he isn't on Chapter 3, so we can only do the randomized Arsenals.

So if you are interested and want to jump into some quick Dust games possibly this weekend, feel free to show interest.

Keep in mind we can only do the randomized Arsenals, none of that uberpowerful Chapter 8 shit.

Unfortunately, I had to start over and myself am in Chapter 3, so I don't have the extra maps or characters unlocked...I should work on that this week.

I figured it would be a good chance to get some of the more prominent Dusters here on GA to come out of the woodwork and get some quickies in.

Interested:

demi - demifish
Tabihse - Psimorph
IJoel - IJoel
distantmantra - distantmantra
TekunoRobby - TekunoRobby
Saurus - Saurus
FinFan - FinFan
Squirrel Killer - Squirrel Killer

demi

Please post your gamertag if you are interested as well, I will update accordingly in the first post.

P.S. Online/Meetup section sucks.

demi

I'm going to be changing names when I get my X360

meeble%20meeble.jpg

DCharlie said:
i'm so sending you HOT JON spam tonight.

hotjon9ll.gif

My Phantom Dust save got corrupted, so I too had to start over.

I'm game for this weekend, preferably Saturday.

Xbox live tag -- Distantmantra

demi

If anyone is interested in playing right now, I can possibly hop on XBL. I'm about to in a few anyway to work on single player a bit.

Gio_CoD

Banned
I should look into this game. I've heard a lot of good things about it. It's card-based, right? Anyone want to give me a quick impression? I'm too lazy to IGN it.

Haleon said:
I should look into this game. I've heard a lot of good things about it. It's card-based, right? Anyone want to give me a quick impression? I'm too lazy to IGN it.
You fight against opponents in various environments with an over-the-shoulder, third-person Tomb Raider/GTA3-like perspective. You fight by using various powers which you collect as you complete the single-player game and by winning online games. You organize these powers in an arsenal, which is like a CCG's deck. So you have the strategy of a CCG with the powers and arsenal and the action of a free-roaming fighting game.

demi

I'm going to be on around 10:30p ish tonight, so if you want to play, feel free to fire one off.

Your one chance to meet the legendary demi.

Top Bottom