• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 gifs/Photoshops Thread

Fuu said:
289yey8.gif

I love you.

soultron

Banned
I thought Gears was overly gory, but God of War 3 takes things to a whole 'nother disgusting level. I doubt I'll ever play it, but I hope the devs put in a no- or reduced-gore option.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I forgot about this thread, but just wanted to say thank you for the cammie/mario gif. I was literally holding in laughter thinking about it for quite some time after seeing it :p

this thread is hilarious!

also, God of War 3 is taking it too far and I'm disturbed and kinda grossed out.
I like violent games but thats too much. I'll stay far away.

FartOfWar said:
What's the story behind the notepad stuff?
Weren't you at the Conference?
Huh.
Anyhow its the translator who looked distracted by his notepad during the Presentation of Gran Turismo PSP while translating for Yamaguchi (sp?). Gaf was offended/astounded, photoshops ensue.

Vinci

Danish
Houston3000 said:
From the God of War 3 thread

[IM]http://i41.tinypic.com/5cgdbd.gif[/IM]

[IM]http://i41.tinypic.com/5fn47a.gif[/IM]

Wow. I thought I couldn't care less about GoW till I saw those. Thanks for deepening my lack of interest.

Loxley

Zoramon089 said:
SERIOUSLY
Someone has got to explain the translator guy to me!

He was the Japenese --> English translator for (sorry, forget his name) the guy who was talking about Gran Turismo for the PSP during the Sony press conference.

He was writing everything down on a notepad while translating and rarely ever looked up from it during the entire presentation, which no other translator in the entire event did (to my recollection).

My guess is he was just nervous and didn't want to forget some important detail, but yeah, he could have been drawing dicks for all we know :D

KevinCow

Banned
I want to shop the Kratos/Helios gif to make it look like Kratos is just helping Winnie the Pooh get his head unstuck from a honey jar.

But alas, I am lazy.

Top Bottom