• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 S-E FFXIV Q&A Thread

Just got word: Jack Tretton is having difficulties with the wire harness because it appears that the keyblade cut one of the lines that's holding him up along with his black wing.

inner-G

Banned
DMPrince said:
Just got word: Jack Tretton is having difficulties with the wire harness because it appears that the keyblade cut one of the lines that's holding him up along with his black wing.
O snap, J.T.'s gonna unlock a megaton :lol

Ponn01 said:
Wonderful, not even two pages in and this thread is shitted up by fanboys taking advantage of the "E3 so let my dickish Fanboy chains off" clause. What a clusterfuck, nothing worse than people getting their jolly's off on wishing others ill will on things they don't even give a shit about.

Oh for fucks sake relax. All the Kingdom Hearts Wii talk is based off of a thread that was floating around yesterday.

:lol

It WILL NOT happen -.-

pulga

Banned
Fuu said:
Biggest meltdown would happen if KH3 was announced as an online MMO for mobiles.

KH3 Wii or PS360 is to be expected someday, I don't know where you people see so much lulz.

The lulz practically write themselves over this, no matter the outcome.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Ponn01 said:
Wonderful, not even two pages in and this thread is shitted up by fanboys taking advantage of the "E3 so let my dickish Fanboy chains off" clause. What a clusterfuck, nothing worse than people getting their jolly's off on wishing others ill will on things they don't even give a shit about.

It's not that big a deal. o_O

Why do people think any exclusive will be announced at a conference that isn't publicized nor cameras allowed? As if Nin/Sony/Micro wouldn't have announced it at their conference, ala Sony and FF14

Damnit, why doesn't Wired have a live-blog?!? I'm stuck at work, and that is one of the few sites that is not blocked. Where are you Kohler?!?

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I don't think that if a Kingdom Hearts game is announced it will be exclusive to Wii.

I think they may do that Crystal Tools thing and make it for 360, PS3, and Wii. On IGN, "Kingdom Hearts III Wii Trailer" showed up in the latest updates didn't it? Why not just say "Kingdom Hearts III Trailer"?

But who knows if Cassamassina actually knows anything.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
LovingSteam said:
Why do people think any exclusive will be announced at a conference that isn't publicized nor cameras allowed? As if Nin/Sony/Micro wouldn't have announced it at their conference, ala Sony and FF14
neogaf1.gif

Quazar

LovingSteam said:

Just waiting for MMO news. GL to people who are waiting for game announcements.

Lucis

RedNumberFive said:
Damnit, why doesn't Wired have a live-blog?!? I'm stuck at work, and that is one of the few sites that is not blocked. Where are you Kohler?!?

you have a live-blog
it's called neogaf, the delay is usually not longer than 15 seconds.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Kirashi said:
you have a live-blog
That's right. It's usually Internet > NeoGAF > Internet cycle.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Kirashi said:
you have a live-blog
To my knowledge, none of the other live blogs go to 500 errors when anything of interest happens to get shown, nor do they have 5 pages of the same "OMG ________ JUST ANNOUNCED" posts.

Lucis

Father_Brain said:
Yeah; this will probably be a huge yawn-fest. Wait for TGS, people.

If the conf is all about ff14, i'll be so happy.
Also since they do plan to release the game simultaniously this time, they probably want to capture a wider audience in the west, not just japan. Therefore I think it's not implausible that they do it here at E3 and TGS!
I think square is serious onto the MMO money. Which is good for me, just quit wow a few months ago. Thought about going back to FF11, now i don't have to!

GhaleonQ

Monroeski said:
To my knowledge, none of the other live blogs go to 500 errors when anything of interest happens to get shown, nor do they have 5 pages of the same "OMG ________ JUST ANNOUNCED" posts.

NEOGAF RESPONSE GENERATOR: Bleep, bloop. *whirr* "Fuck the haters."

Top Bottom