• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

Lima

I'm surprised about the lack of attention Borderlands: The Prequel gets. Sure, won't be as good as BL2, but my passion to loot is already ready just by seeing those green and blue light pilars again when opening chests. I want to grind this game so bad....

Well it's a 360/PS3 for a start and something that should be DLC and not a "new" game for a start. Pretty good reasons to ignore it. I'll wait for the current gen Borderlands done by the real team.

Authority

Banned
Edit: I forgot Nintedo is not on yet.

Reflections regarding all of E3,

If it wasn't for entertaining figures such as Aisha and Jack I would have probably taken a sleep. So gametrailers plus SpikeTV overall did a good job representing E3 2014 and keeping the interest alive and kicking.

MS and Sony's conference were mediocre for different reasons.

For Xbox - Better layout of games for Xbox, better pace and focus but poor execution.
For Sony - Excellent execution but the order of things were out of place and hype was going up and down.

If it wasn't for games such as Batman, Witcher and Metal Gear Solid; I would also add the solid developer's diary of the new ME and Mirror's Edge, I would have probably taken a massive nap, especially at Sony's. With that in mind, I just realized how important it is not to produce a sequel every year for the sake of it because it makes me want to love the franchise even more rather.

I was expecting gameplay, you know actual gameplay on Bloodborn, StarWars Battle Front 3 and news regarding Final Fantasy XV, The Last Guardian and X for WiiU. I was expecting also footage for Quantum Break. I was expecting some bombs. And considering this,

The expected spec for the game is 30fps at 1080p
for BB I am not that excited.

Khrno

Anyone know what time they start streaming?, i'm going to guess 20min from now.

At this point I'm just going to watch the IGN stream since they have the Nintendo post-show with one of those Miyamoto games, and they're already live with the pre-show.

But I'd be surprised if Spike don't have a Nintendo post-show of their own.

RetroStu

Banned
At this point I'm just going to watch the IGN stream since they have the Nintendo post-show with one of those Miyamoto games, and they're already live with the pre-show.

But I'd be surprised if Spike don't have a Nintendo post-show of their own.

Have you got a link pal?

Edit. Got it.

starmud

seems some type of cuts hit GT, not live streaming from e3 for the official days with demos seems like a huge drop off in their coverage. especially when you compare them competitively to IGN and gamespot who are all over e3.

its especially odd to me given they went through the cost of using the same venue and the cost to broadcasting yesterday, only to miss out on two days of traffic for the show itself :|

Top Bottom