• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Xbox comeback is real. This Showcase changes everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many I thought this would be the repeat of the same old another best year in Xbox, next year will be the one, and other classics, but this time it's true.

After being fortunate enough to get a sneak peak of parts of the showcase in advance they really went balls to the walls on fire with this showcase. I mean we are not only talking about peoples concerns being rectified, but we are talking about surprises and unexpected announcements.

I can only conclude that for some reason Phil wasn't able to announce half this stuff earlier because the were behind schedule, there's about two showcases worth of worhy announcements in this thing, and usually when Sony and MS have showcases there's usually 2-3 major reveals for first party and a couple for third. This has more than 5 first party reveals and more than 3 deals with third.

The hype going in and leaving out of this showcase is going to place Xbox in a new positional footing, especially once you see what's in store for the rest of this year and first half of 2024.

A lot of people are about to be blown away. This will undeniably be the best Xbox showcase in the last 10 years, probably most of those years combined!

Check out Draugomer's preshow hype thread here:

Last edited:

ZoukGalaxy

Maybe.... wait to actually happen ?

Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Your post looks so ridiculous before the event, it's like every year "this is the one"

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

To me Sony showcase almost killed Sony for me. Honestly if they didn't release couple of high profile games last year, they would have been dead for me.

MS has been dead for while, if they do not deliver and BIG this show, they are dead forever.

But, Forza motorsport and Fable real gameplay and coming soon should be enough for me.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
A show about potential when their track record has stunk for a while changes everything?

You should look at the last 12 years and say the same. The only thing that can make it better is to buy more studios.

I'm not holding my breath for some cheerleader like wishful thinking.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Started with three cg trailers... turned it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom