• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | GIF & WEBM Thread

Exile20

The hell? This is amazing. Winner right here.

2 that i've made and the first one I edited in the Microsoft thread

MyHcOFW.gif

Love it.

Chaostar

Some people are hailing Phil Spencer as a hero all of a sudden. Has he really proved himself yet? For all we know he may be afraid of the PS4, just repeating Sony's 'gamer first' rhetoric, with nothing to back it up with...

VerifiableReasonableIndigobunting.gif

I like where MS are heading but, we'll see.

Nibel

Some people are hailing Phil Spencer as a hero all of a sudden. Has he really proved himself yet? For all we know he may be afraid of the PS4, just repeating Sony's 'gamer first' rhetoric, with nothing to back it up with...

But it was okay to hail Cerny as second coming of Jesus, right

Let people hype

Chaostar

But it was okay to hail Cerny as second coming of Jesus, right

Let people hype

Well Cerny has a long time proven history does Phil? Maybe I'm missing something, in all honesty, I don't know a great deal about Phil Spencer, which is why I have my doubts. Like I said, I'm liking the direction MS are taking and i'm not trying to stand on any hype toes here.

LNBL

Just_Gonna_Do_Me_Like_That.gif

You are telling me that you actually can't see the difference between Phil Spencer and his predecessor? The change he brought in the tone that Microsoft is now speaking with in his first interviews are hopeful and the changes since his appointment are certainly something that are getting people excited. Spencer is putting out the fires that Mattrick left behind and yes he has gotten me and many hyped for the future. Nobody is claiming he is a hero( yet..), funny to see you take these GIF's so serious.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
You guys. Stop that right now. Or this thread will be locked. They are doing away with the Hype threads and I refuse to let this one get locked because you want to butt heads. Go do it in PM form.

And seriously? You're gonna get baited that easily?

Chariot

So I guess I just repost this from the closed, Phil Spencer thread, because I don't know where else it would fit. n8 said, it would be fine. I am gonna trust ponyGAF now.

This is most likely not the correct thread, but I don't think that its worth a own thread. If you know a better place, please tell me.
I created a cheap copy of a neogaf site and threw in bit mt_rand to create NeoGAF of E3.

MaybeGAF

Now, I am not that deep inside E3 or gaming busisness as whole. So I would love some recommendations of phrases, people, games, companies, etc. that would fit the topic to make this thing a bit fun. Other tops and pieces of advice are welcome, too.

Chaostar

You are telling me that you actually can't see the difference between Phil Spencer and his predecessor? The change he brought in the tone that Microsoft is now speaking with in his first interviews are hopeful and the changes since his appointment are certainly something that are getting people excited. Spencer is putting out the fires that Mattrick left behind and yes he has gotten me and many hyped for the future. Nobody is claiming he is a hero( yet..), funny to see you take these GIF's so serious.

Yeah I can see the difference I just don't know if it's due to Phil's influence or not yet.

Nothing serious about any of these gifs :)

Just_Gonna_Do_Me_Like_That.gif

MS made every mis-step in the book. They hit rock bottom before launch. I mean how many companies have gone back on so many of their original intentions for their product. Sure some of what has going on may be his influence, but nothing I have seen so far seems beyond the realm of the blindingly obvious. In terms of games, little new has been announced since last E3, so we will have to wait until E3.

I agree that the Cerny love-in was also a bit bizarre. He does seem to have far more gaming credentials though.

Trickster

Don't watch if you haven't seen the latest Game of Thrones, it has spoilers.

Didn't have a lot of time to work on it so it doesn't look great, I'm useless at colour matching.

Ugh, please make the text after the link more obvious, I clicked the link before reading the text after it...

Dinjooh

Someone posted this one in an Infamous SS thread a while ago. Thought it was pretty funny, I didn't make this.

2374320-6275214182-ioi8jjn.gif

I did ;) - Even got a half-finished version on my comp where I tried to change the bg to a PS logo instead.

I dun care what none of ya'll guys are saying, i'm gonna make Cerny gifs this year and you're gonna love it.

Top Bottom