• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sciortino

If I read one more post on how their FY 2015 report affects their E3 showing in any way I'm going to jump off the nearest bridge, I swear lol. In no way does it fkn affect what they got for the future. Their E3 conference still has all the hype.

orochi91

Unless that FF7 Remake is PS4 exclusive, I can't really get hyped about it.

If it's exclusive, I can rest easy knowing it will be built specifically for the PS4 and will take full advantage of its hardware capabilities.

If it's multiplat, I'll just constantly end up thinking "what it could've been...".

Zukkoyaki

So Sony has basically killed all hype for their E3 by saying they have nothing to offer first party wise this Fall? And kind killed the notion of any major 3rd party collaboration too. Muted my hype for their conference any way.

Anything major probably would have been for next year anyway.

We could still see something smaller announced for later this year like the Uncharted Collection and maybe something like Gravity Rush 2.

If it's exclusive, I can rest easy knowing it will be built specifically for the PS4 and will take full advantage of its hardware capabilities.

If it's multiplat, I'll just constantly end up thinking "what it could've been...".

Because the Xbone will surely hold it back
/s

is someone really betting on a ff7 remake?

* see kyoufu's posts *

gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif

Wouldn't it be required to be tied exclusively to playstation due to the original game?

Look, I don't have an Xbox One, never felt compelled to buy one, have been burnt out on Microsoft until very recently, but that's bullshit.

It depends, the past has shown that developers who work exclusively on a console get to extract more from the hardware than doing multiplat release with parity on both consoles.

2thepoint

So Sony has basically killed all hype for their E3 by saying they have nothing to offer first party wise this Fall? And kind killed the notion of any major 3rd party collaboration too. Muted my hype for their conference any way.

You were expecting The Last Guardian, weren't you?

Foolish, it is to dream.

so you are trying to say me, that if zoetis and kyoufu are right, we could see

a) The Last Guardian
b) a proper Final Fantasy VII remake

in the next 3/4 months???

Jomjom

Banned

There was never any hope that they would have anything first party to offer this fall or holiday. Nobody reveals a big game 5-6 months before release, nobody. All this hype is for 2016 games and always was.

2thepoint

There was never any hope that they would have anything first party to offer this fall or holiday. Nobody reveals a big game 5-6 months before release, nobody. All this hype is for 2016 games and always was.

LittleBigPlanet 3 was revealed last E3 and came out in Holiday 14.

Can't get much bigger than that.

Jomjom

Banned
LittleBigPlanet 3 was revealed last E3 and came out in Holiday 14.

Can't get much bigger than that.

The biggest of games to be sure. 4 characters to play as so that's like 4 times bigger than LBP. Also made by Sumo Digital. Doesn't get much bigger than a Sumo.

Lucreto

LittleBigPlanet 3 was revealed at E3 and released in November. Sony said they are cutting the time from announcement to release. E3 will focus on this year's games and PSX for 2016 games.

Gran Turismo 6 was revealed just like that so it is still a possibility. I'm thinking Uncharted Collection and one new first party game for holiday season.

salromano

Gran Turismo 6 was revealed just like that.

Everyone seems to ignore LittleBigPlanet 3 and Gran Turismo 6 when considering there could be a new fall game announcement.

For the record:

[2014] LittleBigPlanet 3 announced June 9, released November 18

[2013] Gran Turismo 6 announced May 15, released December 6

RPGamer92

Banned
Everyone seems to ignore LittleBigPlanet 3 and Gran Turismo 6 when considering there could be a new fall game announcement.

For the record:

[2014] LittleBigPlanet 3 announced June 9, released November 18

[2013] Gran Turismo 6 announced May 15, released December 6
Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus was announced in like July 2013 and released in November 2013 or so.

Metalmarc

I predict most the best announcements have all been made before E3.

I was hoping for the rumour of a version 3 of vita to be true, now thats dead

I expect Nintendo to have the best line up, possibly a new Animal Crossing game announcement? More Splatoon updates, some new Mario related announcement, probably mii related.

Oh and yet more Amiibos

Servbot24

Banned
I expect Paper Mario and Animal Crossing from Nintendo. And Star Fox of course. Should all be good games, but they aren't going to grab attention at a trade show where Fallout 4, Mass Effect 4 and Uncharted 4 are featured.

Lemondish

When did House say no third party collaboration?

Also, I hear we're in for another year after 2015 called 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom