• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrkSage

e9Wjhv0.gif

DieH@rd

Banned
TLG will not be there. I'm still firmly convinced its cancelled.

6IM0xUz.gif

Who would even develop it, if its real?

I presume it is some fanmade stuff, same as that Monkey Island scene recreated in Cryengine 3. Or CrashBandicoot recreated in Cryengine 3 [or was it UE4?]. Anyway, tools are out there. Even one talented individual could have created this medieval demo in his spare time / for school.

Hexa

Thread worthy. o_O
I mean, even if its fake its elaborate enough to be a fake worthy of a thread. They clearly put a lot of effort into making it. It looks really good. Dat Fortesque Walk. :p
And of course it could be a legit leak, in which case soooooooo many questions.

Exactly what I was thinking... they're the original devs aren't they?

Edit: Yes they are, but I thought I previously saw news that they were in charge of Killzone now... hmm...

I thought they are taking over Killzone.

Maybe plans changed? I dunno, I just tried throwing an example out there. They'd be a good fit and we don't know what they're currently working on.

DieH@rd

Banned
Wow I didn't realize the game began development in 2007. That's 8 years in development and going. It will be approaching Duke Nukem: Forever levels soon, and comparing anything to Duke Nukem: Forever is no bueno

Project was probably not active during all that time. I expect they stopped and then restarted when PS4 devkits came. And who knows when PS4 project got "full production" staffing.

Red Hood

Banned
since Nintendo already confirmed Zelda U isn't showing, all I realistically want (and probably going to happen) is:

- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided gameplay + release date
- Dishonored II announcement, gameplay + release date
- Mass Effect 4 official reveal, gameplay + release date

Not too shabby, right? Also, Nintendo is way too unpredictable so I'm not even going to bother. They can surprise me
with Metroid 5 and Super Mario 64 HD/64-2.

?oe?oe

Devil's Third centre stage with chicks and guns and fire trucks and hookers and drugs and booze.

The Last Guacamole.

Exactly what I was thinking... they're the original devs aren't they?

Edit: Yes they are, but I thought I previously saw news that they were in charge of Killzone now... hmm...

The main Guerilla studio is in charge of Killzone but Guerilla Cambridge just made the vita Killzone.

They've done nothing since then so it might be legit that they've been developing a PS4 Medieval. Would be more plausible than them working on a Vita game tbh.
sorry vita owners

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
We know The Last Guardian is alive, but in what state?
Please be good.

They probably have stealth-renamed a completely different game to "The Last Guardian" and will claim to have completely redesigned it from scratch.

I'm feeling a strong Project Beast vibe to this leak

Very short video, but looks quite legit to me. Like the animations being shown off.

I def. wouldn't mind this to be true! Medievil was great

But poor Sony if true. Another big surprise reveal leaked very early. Street Fighter V, Bloodborne and now Medievil ( maybe )

I'm feeling a strong Project Beast vibe to this leak

Very short video, but looks quite legit to me. Like the animations being shown off.

I def. wouldn't mind this to be true! Medievil was great

But poor Sony if true. Another big surprise reveal leaked very early. Street Fighter V, Bloodborne and now Medievil ( maybe )

I have to admit, I would much rather be going

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

if this was a reveal at E3 rather than not knowing if it's a prank or not.

It's not a prediction, so much so that I need to get it out of my chest one more time. It's a dream I had earlier today, and waking up to it knowing it'll never be real left a small cut in my gamer soul.

CL5Auvs.png

AYsgFT7.png

Sakura Taisen reboot.
Collaboration between SEGA's AM7/Overworks (aka Valkyria team) and Atlus.
The core Overworks team on the battle system, music, story, etc (everything that makes Sakura Taisen Sakura Taisen )
Atlus to massively expand the limited visual novel style interaction into a full-scale JRPG.

Coxy

Collaboration between SEGA's AM7/Overworks (aka Valkyria team) and Atlus.

So like Sakura Taisen with the life sim bits of person? That'd be sweet
I'd love to see anything from Overworks really, Valkyria Chronicles, Skies of Arcadia, something new, anything please, Sega, Sony, Odin, someone, please :(

Neither Sony nor Media Molecule has said a peep about Tearaway Unfolded since last year's Gamescom, and it's supposed to release sometime this summer. So I'm really expecting a release date announced this E3 that'll probably be in early September, albeit it will still be way too soon for Sony to make any real advertising for it (e.g., it's being sent to die just like the original release of Tearaway).

BadWolf

Neither Sony nor Media Molecule has said a peep about Tearaway Unfolded since last year's Gamescom, and it's supposed to release sometime this summer. So I'm really expecting a release date that'll probably be in early September, albeit it will still be way too soon for Sony to make any real advertising for it (e.g., it's being sent to die just like the original release of Tearaway).

Nothing against Tearaway but hope they don't waste time on it at this E3.

Lucreto

I got my Double Fine Action Bulletin in an email today, it mentioned that it's Psychonauts 10th Anniversary this year. Since Sony has a good reputation with Double Fine there could be HD Remaster of the game announced at E3.

I kind of agree with you. We already know all there is to know about it. They really do need to get on advertising it post-E3, though, if they aren't planning on delaying it.

I'm pretty sure they'll at least announce a release date.

Circinus

I kind of agree with you. We already know all there is to know about it. They really do need to get on advertising it post-E3, though, if they aren't planning on delaying it.

I'm pretty sure they'll at least announce a release date.

I suggest you don't watch the PlayStation E3 media briefing and just catch up the trailers / gameplay from games that appeal you afterwards on YouTube or something.

If you're already considering watching gameplay from a game likely to be a masterpiece (Tearaway: Unfolded) to be a waste of time (which will be a couple of minutes tops by the way), when you're going to spend time watching a 2-hour press conference centered around video games in the first place, then I don't think you'll enjoy watching that conference as a whole.

I mean, what's the point of watching a 2-hour media briefing that is centered around advertising video games when you are not interested in seeing video games advertised/covered?

Not to mention, there's not that much public gameplay footage of Tearaway Unfolded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom