• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaine_ph

I'm pretty sure Tidux is teasing Guerilla Games new ip.
His tweets were #BOYS and then he posted a picture of a red cactus logo which apparently was Lost Boys studios which is now Guerilla Games

Zukkoyaki

His tweets were #BOYS and then he posted a picture of a red cactus logo which apparently was Lost Boys studios which is now Guerilla Games

Tidux really isn't any more of an insider than us average joes here on GAF

Lemondish

The three letters he posted are Norwegian for Bend.

So, Sony Bend is what he's trying to tease.

The S had an apostrophe, so I'm assuming he's denoting the possessive.

TomShoe

Banned
I can't wait for the Banjo-Kazooie remake at Microsoft's conference.

Why? Because Playtonic Games will be cackling with glee as you realized you've already gave away $1,000 for a spiritual successor of a game that already existed. Too late my friend, that cash is gone, never to be seen again. Bottles the ghost laughs at your misfortune.

"B-b-but I was going to d-donate anyway!"

Lemondish

Dude, last year he claimed The Last Guardian, Horizon, Gravity Rush 2, and a new game from Thatgamecompany would be at E3.

If all those things happen this year, will Tidux be remembered?

I doubt it. We don't deserve insiders, leaks, and teases.

Except from King Verendus.

kurahador

Here's what happening. MS conference starts with Banjo Kazooie announcement, showing off 3D open world platformer, all that jazz, and then a stinger where Crash shows up, surprise, MS bought the IP from Activision. GAF explodes, and then just as it's recovering as the conference finishes, MS ends with TWIST they are bringing Silent Hills back as a Xbox exclusive. GAF passes out for hours, Ubi's and EA's conference go on and GAF is still down. Eventually it recovers in time for Sony presser, Sony opens with TLG, coming this fall exclusively for PS4. GAF dies again, dead until halfway through conference. Nothing's happening until the end moment, when suddenly, what's that? Oh my god, a PS4 slim with PS3 BC for $400. GAF on life support until things get back to speed with Nintendo's E3 Direct, where, SURPRISE NX is revealed, coming out next year, with gfx benchmarks showing that it's well above XB1/PS4 levels, all for the same price ($400) with Metroid, Star Fox, SMG3 all launch titles. GAF dead for years. The End.

I don't mind losing Neogaf for this.

Lemondish

Tidux teasing GG at this point is almost like teasing an Uncharted 4 presence.

Pretty sure it's not GG. I noticed the unique symbol for O and passed it through Google translate. Google picked up it easily as 'Bend'.

Given there's a Sony studio named Bend... ;)

BY2K

Membero Americo
So what's everybody's plan for Sunday/Monday/Tuesday? Taken off work? Particular foods you got ready? Staying home all day?

Took the whole week off. Going to the Theater for Sony's Press Conference, rest of the week is spent at home.

I regret. NOTHING.

Choomp

Banned
So what's everybody's plan for Sunday/Monday/Tuesday? Taken off work? Particular foods you got ready? Staying home all day?

Well, I'll actually be able to make all the press conferences, so that's dandy. I'll be at my computer for the rest of the days watching coverage. As for food, I never do anything special, maybe one year I'll buy a bunch of stuff.

Watch GoT then Bethesda's conference. Planning on studying from home Monday and Tuesday so I can watch all the conferences as they happen.

Should manage to fit everything in unless the bombs are dropped and I can't manage to fit in any studying because of hype overload.

MattyG

Banned
Staying home all day, playing Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 3 and maybe ESO (if I can get it cheap during the first few days of the Steam Sale) in between conferences, watching the conferences on my laptop in bed, and having a shit ton of this stocked up to drink during that time;

17037304b0f44a908700fa91db4ef49a.jpg

It's gonna be a good few days.

Ray Down

Banned

Sunday I'm good since its late.

If my plan works I should be able to work at home on monday for all the conferences.

Going to miss tuesday cause I'll be sleeping.

Let's talk about KH III at E3. IGN today made a tweet about their dreams for the game and stuff, jus a few days before the event, then Square starts a survey about the franchise. Square Enix France was teasing about the game a few days ago also.

IT'S HAPPENING?

DNAbro

Let's talk about KH III at E3. IGN today made a tweet about their dreams for the game and stuff, jus a few days before the event, then Square starts a survey about the franchise. Square Enix France was teasing about the game a few days ago also.

IT'S HAPPENING?

it shouldn't be that shocking lol

Chances are they are going to talk Kingdom Hearts 3 and Unchained Key(mobile game) at their conference.

Fortunately no court dates scheduled for Monday or Tuesday so I will be working from home. Monday I will probably order Pizza. Tuesday I will actually cook food. Cant string multiple days of junk food anymore.

IT'S HAPPENING?

Since FFXV won't be at E3, I'm betting Square will push KH3 as their big Japanese made game this year. If it really does show up, I'm expecting a major tease regarding a specific world being in the game(Frozen, Star Wars, Marvel, etc.).

Vena

So... uh, what is Nintendo going to show for E3 now that they've seemingly trailered everything we knew about before E3?

Are they just going to recycle everything?

Lemondish

Working that day. Taking my lunch to coincide with the Msoft one. Then going to the cinema for the Sony one following work. Will listen to all others.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Yeah, i'm the one who take care of gaf servers, so my work is to avoid they crash.

GAF hasn't really been down at E3 for a few years now.

Slowdowns, maybe, but not downright server crash.

So... uh, what is Nintendo going to show for E3 now that they've seemingly trailered everything we knew about before E3?

I believe tradition calls for publishers to announce new games at E3.

So... that.

Since FFXV won't be at E3, I'm betting Square will push KH3 as their big Japanese made game this year. If it really does show up, I'm expecting a major tease regarding a specific world being in the game(Frozen, Star Wars, Marvel, etc.).

It's also the perfect event for them to hype their KH event in November.

Metroid!

klaushm

My manager is on vacation, so I couldn't take a day of, as Im his substitute, but I negotiate with my superiores and team...
I'm doing 14h work day until next week, leaving every bug fixed, code commented, merge unconflicted and all operations I need to do is on a simple HTML webpage on our homolog server, so anyone on IT can see it.

That all just to see the whole monday conference. Just a single day.
Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, Sony. Such a great day. The conference hours are perfect for Brasil :D

TomShoe

Banned

In school all day Monday and Tuesday. No chance of getting around it, given the compressed nature of summer classes. Sucks, but it's gotta get done. Hopefully I can catch Sony's conference live.

I lucked out, and the entire conference week falls right between Spring & Summer terms for me. No work, no classes, no commitments for every single show. Thinking about having some people over, but honestly I kind of want to soak in the news with just the GAF threads, Twitter, and Giant Bomb's coverage.

This looks to be the biggest E3 in a while, and I'll be stuck in California on vacation with my family. It's really bittersweet, haha. Of course I'm happy to be on vacation, but I kinda want to join GAF when it's all going down. I can check for updates, but I feel like I should focus on my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom