• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2016 | GIF & WEBM Thread

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Welcome to E3 2016 | GIF & WEBM Thread, where you can post the hype.

It's that time of year again for NeoGAF to get hyped for E3, so this thread is here to help you. When people are anticipating for arrival of E3, that's when the best moment are going to happen with the newly made GIFs, memes, and WebMs that are filled with Pre-E3 hype.

The thread is made month early because it would allow people to post their creations well in advance. Since there are so many pre-E3 threads, many people would find it difficult to find the GIFs and WebMs so this thread would make it easier for people to keep track of GIFs and WebMs. We always know that people would appreciate the amazing works.

Also I would like to mention that E3 memes and standby images are allowed.

Rules
1. Please don't quote the gifs. If you want to comment on the works then please remove the codes.
2. Please don't repost the same images frequently

Message for Mod: for last two years I always made thread a month before E3 so I'm going to keep the traditional once again. Please forgive me!

Javier

1PoPS2r.gif

Euron

What are we to do this year now that The Last Guardian is actually a thing again?

It's Crash Bandicoot isn't it?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Would static reaction images be appropriate for this thread as well, or is that better elsewhere?

Philippo

When the good games get announced

giphy.gif

When the games are disappointing, delayed to 2017 or even later

giphy.gif

When the hype is so much your body can't handle it aka Gaf during E3

fPmPzgh.gif

Top Bottom