• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2018 Early Floor Plans and Exhibitor List

Masagiwa

Looks like we got some early floor plan layouts for this years E3. We also got a exhibitor list with some of the companies being present at the event. Some booths are empty and will probably be finalized in the upcoming weeks/months.

Disclaimer: Both the layouts and exhibitor list are not final and are subject to change.

X2qH6Jj.png

Az26l8G.png

Exhibitor List:

• 505 Games
  • Activision
  • Aksys Games Localization, Inc.
  • Atlus
  • BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
  • Bethesda
  • Big Ben Interactive
  • Capcom U.S.A., Inc.
  • CD PROJEKT RED
  • Click Entertainment
  • Deep Silver, Inc.
  • Dell Gaming
  • dreamGear
  • DXRacer
  • Focus Home Interactive
  • GAMELOFT
  • GameSpot
  • Gearbox Publishing
  • Grey Box/Six Foot
  • GungHo Online Entertainment
  • Hori
  • Hyperkin, Inc.
  • InComm
  • Kalypso Media Group
  • Konami Digital Entertainment Inc.
  • LF Gaming
  • Little Buddy, LLC
  • Mayflash Limited
  • Mecca Electronics
  • Microsoft Corporation
  • MomoCon/Dragon Con
  • Natsume Inc.
  • nDreams Ltd
  • Nintendo of America Inc.
  • NVIDIA Corporation
  • Performance Designed Products
  • Psyonix Inc.
  • R.D.S. Industries
  • Rebellion
  • ROCCAT
  • Scarecrow Studio
  • SEGA
  • Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC
  • Splash Damage
  • Square Enix, Inc.
  • Starbreeze Publishing AB
  • Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
  • Team 17
  • Techland Publishing
  • Tencent America LLC
  • THQ Nordic
  • Tobii
  • Ubisoft Entertainment SA
  • UCC Distributing Inc.
  • Virtuos
  • Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
  • Wish Interactive
  • XSEED Games
  • Xsens
Sources: E3 Site ges

Last edited:

schaft0620

I would assume Microsoft has that entire yellow space by it, if not they have space outside or elsewhere.

Also, holy fuck Nintendo going big whoooooo hooooooo.

My body is ready.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
I wonder what MS booths will be like.
Surely they wont have enough booth space to prevent ques.

Droxcy

Looking like a solid year ahead of us, could see some surprises this year. We will have to wait and see.

it would have had the Microsoft logo on them then

Phil Spencer was probably so busy playing the Sea of Thieves beta that he forgot to book the E3 booth space :p. Oh well, maybe in 2019 Microsoft will get their ship in gear.

Nvidia have a surprisingly large floor space for a non-game publisher. That's interesting. Is that typical or does that indicate that they'll be revealing some new hardware at the show?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
The last time SE was this big (it's still bigger now) was in E3 2015, y'know where they announced FFVII:R, World of Final Fantasy, KH3 footage, FFXV footage, Just Cause 3 demo, NieR: Automata, Star Ocean 5 localization, I Am Setsuna, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided footage.

Last edited:
Isn't MS in the building across from E3? How is nobody mentioning that?

Because Xbox is dead, didn't you get the memo? /s

I'm curious as to what they are going to show to fill all of that space. Better have some good/new/surprising shit or it's going to look dumb to have all of that space for the same old, same old.

Pejo

While I enjoy the Nintendo Directs, I'd love for them to do a proper conference this year. Probably won't happen, though. Maybe with the new guy in charge?

Dynasty8

I assume EA have their own thing going on?

As far as I know, they have a conference on Saturday (they're the first to go).

And the floor plan looks similar to last year's E3 when I was there. I remember walking in and seeing Activision on the left promoting both Destiny 2 and CoD WW2 and to the right was Square Enix promoting FFXIV's new expansion and Dissidia. Main difference I see is Microsoft was where Ubisoft now stands.

JP

Do PlayStation Europe usually have a showing there? That seems to be a surprisingly big space for them when you take into account the main PlayStation space.

Because Xbox is dead, didn't you get the memo? /s

I'm curious as to what they are going to show to fill all of that space. Better have some good/new/surprising shit or it's going to look dumb to have all of that space for the same old, same old.

Agreed. They are clearly trying to change the public's perception of them, but they have been trying to do so for years. We'll see if they are finally able to give us what we want the most; actual solid content.

Top Bottom