• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2021 Enlists Greg Miller, Jacki Jing and Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez as Digital Event Hosts

GymWolf

Jesus Christ, when Greg Miller starting talking about PC games being too hard to install all my respect went out the window. You can't be a game journalist and not play PC games, it's like half the gaming scene.

He's good at presenting though, good for him I guess.
giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Get rid of the two guys and just let Jacki model swimsuits, lingerie or some shit in between gameplay trailers and segments. Hehehe. And what a great pic of Sydnee Goodman from USC. Damn, she's hot.

Wait!!! Even better idea. Jacki and Sydnee. Perfect combination for E3. They can replace all the booth babes. lmao.

Totally, drizzle this man in honey:

XpW0Sv3.jpg

Can't say I look that much better with my shirt off tbh, funny in a different, but then I don't have topless pictures/videos of me on the internet, well not any that were taken in the last 15 years anyway.
What are you on about? This is the peak male form. Women want this, other men want to be this. I bet he can do at least 2 push ups. He's basically Batman, he even has the symbol on his chest (or is that a butterfly?)

E3, brought to you by Soylent.

vypermajik

I'm trying to remember the time Greg Miller hosted that cringe festival of a gaming conference show. I've no idea what year or who's show it was, it might've been E3 I think though. They/he was sitting outside on chunky coloured seats, talking to people in between showings if that helps someone remember.

The cringe part was he was acting insanely over the top, I thought he was actually on uppers, for real, not just in the way that people who don't take drugs would say when someone is really excited. Maybe he ripped/took his shirt off at one point?

Please help me remember so I can rewatch that bizarre event.

edit - Wait! I think XO has come to mind, I'm searching for it now.
Are you talking about EA Play?

Top Bottom