• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2021 set for June 15 to 17, 2021

Mista

Banned
E3-2021_04-03-20.jpg

E3 2021 will run from June 15 to 17, 2021, the Entertainment Software Association announced.

While a “reimagined” E3 was originally planned for 2020, it was cancelled in March due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

At the time, the Entertainment Software Association said it was “exploring options with our members to coordinate an online experience to showcase industry announcements and news in June 2020,” but did not share an update as to whether or not that is still planned. (Industry sources seem to indicate it is no longer planned.)

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Sounds like a weird time to promote it, but they have to. Big shows like this are booked way in advance.

E3 doesn't know when corona will die off. They can't wait until let's say October and then tell people E3 2021 is still happening.

Thurible

Does anyone know when and if individual game companies like Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft will have individual online presentations/directs?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Does anyone know when and if individual game companies like Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft will have individual online presentations/directs?
MS is in. So is UBI. IGN is spearheading an online show representing various companies too.

Javthusiast

Banned
The real question will be how many companies will return, should the digital stuff work better and be significantly cheaper.

scalman

who made that date ? like how do anyone knows when all this will end and on what note it will end, it could be much more serious ..

I mean I’ll go. Like seeing my friends out there and play some games. Also who doesn’t love sponsored parties with free alcohol and food. I was more excited this year because we could’ve gone to all the NBA finals games oh well no biggie.

Jtibh

Banned
Would you still go there after you find out how many people died there by 2021?
I would not.

Top Bottom