• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-EA] EA PLAY Press Conference E3 2018 June 9 (complete, rate it!)

EA Conference - Rate it

• A

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • B

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • C

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • D

Votes: 34 18.9%
  • F

Votes: 45 25.0%
  • (asleep)

Votes: 72 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MayauMiao

I have low expectation for EA to be honest.

The only EA games I have on my PS4 so far is Plant vs Zombie Garden Warfare, and even that was on discount, and I barely ran it.

Let's see if they can deliver anything that tickles my fancy.

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job
At the very least a some gameplay of Battlefield V and Anthem(though most of that could be saved for Microsoft's conf)

I'm guessing we'll get the regular sport game updates...

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
They've got to show something impressive from the Star Wars license by now. Right?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
What are the chances for a new, single player, loot box-free IP?
I want them make great SP games that’s as good as Dead Space but the way things are going with EA I don’t think that’s ever gonna happen.

Solo Act

EA is in a place, to me, where it's difficult to get excited about their AAA projects for myriad reasons. Having said that, my biggest hope from this company is to release new versions of great franchises from their past: Command & Conquer, Mass Effect, NBA Street, SSX, Sim City, etc. Even then, I assume it'll end up as a "Monkey's Paw" type of scenario to wish granting. But I hope anyway.

And after 90 minutes of shooters, EA Sports and the annual Need for Speed game, I wonder why I bothered to tune into their conference and get my hopes up.

KevinKeene

Banned
I just wanted to make a joke about EA making a game about Star Wars TLJ and being in huge trouble because nobody wants a game of that movie.

Then I remembered: what could one even take from TLJ and make a game from? :/

I just noticed that it's about time. I'm a bit hesitant to watch an EA conference, as they've usually been so boring. Last year I just skipped it completely, but I guess I'll try to endure this year.

-MD-

I just noticed that it's about time. I'm a bit hesitant to watch an EA conference, as they've usually been so boring. Last year I just skipped it completely, but I guess I'll try to endure this year.

I think that's why they go first lol, if they were the 4th or 5th conference of the week everyone would bail.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Could EA ever consider publishing Japanese games same way Square Enix published western games?

WaterAstro

What a terrible start. Some dumb AR thing and then lots of talking.

EA: Stroke my Ego! I'm so awesome!

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Dead Space 4, Dead Space Reboot, Dead Space Trilogy Remastered. I´ll take anything they give me. Which they probably won´t.

Swedish English accents. Uughhhh.....

Also, what did they mean by "Royale"? Are they doing a Battle Royale mode?

Last edited:
man they are really letting us know this is their 'interpretation' of ww2. battle royal ugh. battle royal has to be one of the worst trends

WaterAstro

EA: We're announcing that we're not going to fuck you guys over!
Crowd: wooooo....?

lol announcing no premium pass and shit like it's something to be happy about.

Top Bottom