• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-EA] EA PLAY Press Conference E3 2018 June 9 (complete, rate it!)

EA Conference - Rate it

• A

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • B

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • C

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • D

Votes: 34 18.9%
  • F

Votes: 45 25.0%
  • (asleep)

Votes: 72 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
That was worst way to reveal any game. If they have nothing to show then don’t bother.

manfestival

I am actually kinda shocked at how much they are supporting Battlefront 2. I feel like their intentionwas to release the game and not really do anything till next gen and pump support into the game. What a waste!

Why does he look like they dragged him from a small timber cottage in a northern swedish forest? I though they paid attention to how people dress and appear.

Skeptical in regards to the new Battlefront, with how EA loves the sense of pride and accomplishment.

EA in full damage control in regards to Star Wars.

Since hating Star Wars is what the cool kids do nowadays, Disney probably asked them to share as much positive SW stuff they could. Gameplay probably wasn't ready to be shown so they decided to have a nice friendly chat about it.

longdi

Banned
What is the point of such conference? Waste of time and money here.
Just do a normal game press release and show the trailers?
EA is so bad, their trailers are fucking nothing.

Unravel 2 doesn't seem like something you'd use a "showcase" on during a conference. I suspect they're trying to drag out time and bring back BF and Fifa near the end and pretend that the conference wasn't a dragged out shitshow.

Last edited:

xviper

a11.jpg

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job
How is it that every one of these experimental-ish indie games manage to seem generic and boring...

Codes 208

Unravel 2 doesn't seem like something you'd use a "showcase" on during a conference. I suspect they're trying to drag out time and bring back BF and Fifa near the end and pretend that the conference wasn't a dragged out shitshow.
Lets be real here, when has EA ever made a competent showcase?

Zannegan

To be fair, they unveiled the first Unravel during their show. I think it's part of their attempt to show that they aren't just a soulless AAA developer.

Honestly, it's the most compelling thing they've showed so far for me. I like the mix of big and little.

Lilseb93

As much I liked Unravel, I already know the gameplay. I don't need a 5 minute demonstration and 2 trailers.

Skyn3t

Banned
BF V looks cool, so will Anthem (probably), but yeah there's no need to do a conference when you have nothing new to show. We even have to wait till tomorrow to see Battlefield in action during Microsoft's conference.l

dolabla

Top Bottom