• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-EA] EA PLAY Press Conference E3 2018 June 9 (complete, rate it!)

EA Conference - Rate it

• A

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • B

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • C

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • D

Votes: 34 18.9%
  • F

Votes: 45 25.0%
  • (asleep)

Votes: 72 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
If EA would announce that Mass Effect trilogy is getting remastered.

All will be forgiven. It will be a great conference.

C&C died for this

Heart-attack.jpg

Newk86

I thought the animation from Unravel 2 looked a bit off. Never played the original.

Surprised about the instant release too. Two player coop is interesting though.

iorek21

Sometimes I find myself asking why do I still watch EA's conference...

Will even create my very own version of 13 Reasons Why

Lilseb93

EA is usually really bad, but I don't remember it ever being this bad. This is going to be in so many compilations and lists of worst E3 conferences and moments.

Last edited:

WaterAstro

When I thought it couldn't get worse, it just gets worse.

I mean, it's so bad, that whatever they are saving in the end is going to be good regardless of how bad it is.

Dies Iræ

This game looks like it might have actual depth to it, but this is the most hilariously forced way of introducing it. Watching someone livecast a competitive game when you don't even understand the underlying gameplay dynamics is not fun.

EDIT OMG THAT IS THE NEW C&C GAME I HATE EA I HATE YOU WHY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

Last edited:

Codes 208

After the show lets vote on which reveal was the most cringe-worthy. Mine is either Vince in the crowd or Madden

oh right. And rivals. I forgot because my mind tried protecting me.

Last edited:

Zannegan

So, like the midpoint between an RTS and Clash? This might do well if the icon looks more compelling than the super generic art. Personally, I'd love it if EA went in hard on the mobile space... exclusively in the mobile space would be even better.

Just saw the title... OOOh, C&C fans gonna be pissed! Lol.

Dontero

Banned
lol they keep fucking corpse of C&C

And now CGI trailer for it which cost more than 10 of those shitty games.

MMaRsu

Banned
This conference is total garbage, but that was expected of EA. Glad I watched a Star Trek Voyager episode instead for most of it.

Top Bottom