• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-EA] EA PLAY Press Conference E3 2018 June 9 (complete, rate it!)

EA Conference - Rate it

• A

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • B

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • C

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • D

Votes: 34 18.9%
  • F

Votes: 45 25.0%
  • (asleep)

Votes: 72 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taimoorh

And yet, if it gets even a medium-sized mobile audience, it has the potential to make more money than the rest of the series combined. EA knows where the money is.

True. As I was watching the "reveal" I knew this was C&C. The aesthetics were too similar. 2 mins in I was thinking to myself I'm never gonna play this. But, kids this generation will have a look at it. And to be honest, if it makes the kind of impact that the original C&C did on the PC for mobile, then this could be something amazing. Perhaps they need to eSportify it a bit more for more consistent popularity.

Geki-D

Banned
This is Command & Conquer: Rivals!!!

aPpKr3a.jpg

Mobile!

mHafFO1.jpg

Codes 208

I enjoy dev dairies. Bungie did an amazing job with theirs with Halo and Destiny.

But context is important. Im not here to listen to devs explain their games, I want them to GET OFF THE STAGE AND SHOW THE GAME DAMMIT

Damigos

The storytelling of anthem reminds me of Destiny. Extremenly slow and vague so its neverending ready for monetizing via stupid dlc, season passes etc

Dontero

Banned
IT is dynamic WORLD !

Different Monsters ! Different Weather ! Storms ! Different Beasts ! Different Weather ! Different Monsters !

Much choice, much wow

DonF

I can't watch the conference but by reading a couple of comments I dare to say that it's not going smoothly...right? Have they shown battlefield? It's all I care from ea

Lilseb93

I can't watch the conference but by reading a couple of comments I dare to say that it's not going smoothly...right? Have they shown battlefield? It's all I care from ea

They showed a quick trailer and then told everyone to wait until Xbox's conference.

taimoorh

Uhhh I thought everyone knew Andrea Rene already.

Meh, when she asked what "hardcore nerds" instead of something more non-condescending like "hardcore fans" could look forward to at the Star Wars game reveal, I lost any respect for whatever she had to say. Annoying high-pitched voice and trying too hard to be relevant on stage. NEXT!

Typhares

Briefly, announced a battle royale mode for it. but it will be playable on the show floor so you'll get more.

Top Bottom