• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 GIF time!

Rapstah

Jul 20, 2009
I am almost certain that Jeff Grubb goes under the GAF name "furfoots" if he'd like to talk about it.

EDIT: No, hang on, this was disconfirmed. Sorry.

Mama Robotnik

Apr 11, 2008
It would be nice if he linked back to us.

DrForester thanks for the nice comments bout my Spaceballs GIF by the way! We've been doing this for a while, but we've had a hell of a lot of competition this year! Great show all round.

Well, apart from the E3 shows themselves by that goes without saying.

AstroNut325

Oct 15, 2011
San Gabriel Valley, SoCal
It took me like an hour to make, and this is a big gif (10 mb), if it isn't worthy just tell me and i will put a link instead, but after watching the Sony conference, this is what i think:

That is beyond brilliant! Yours and this GIF are the best:

YES! Best thing about E3!

Edit:
I'm sorry! I forgot to include DrForester's GIF as well! Simply brilliant!

Feb 22, 2010
Nice! I don't agree with the Reggie at the end though. Nintendoland is the perfect game for Wii U and could be a bomb dropped in terms of sales.

That's disturbing. He's not even a zombie :-(
And he begged and probably just trying to survive too.
Do the demoer really had to kill him?
It's only natural.

I wonder if we'll see cannibalism in this game too. Considering the context of the game, it would be natural as well.

Eradicate

Apr 20, 2011
You guys are absolutely the best! This thread is a goldmine! I plan on going back through it all in a week or two and just laugh like crazy. It's nice that other people out in the internet like this stuff too! A link would have been nice though. I see why you name your gifs the way you do DrForester!

It's nice to see my Lilo when in the Nintendo link. :p

Enco

Dec 27, 2009
I stayed up late just to prove to my self that I can improve the quality of my gif.

Good enough for tonight.

It's a bit fast though. Gotta find a good method to turn pictures/frames into a gif...

JeffGrubb

Jul 19, 2009
Columbus
venturebeat.com
It would be nice if he linked back to us.

DrForester thanks for the nice comments bout my Spaceballs GIF by the way! We've been doing this for a while, but we've had a hell of a lot of competition this year! Great show all round.

Well, apart from the E3 shows themselves by that goes without saying.
Sorry, guys. You are right. I should've linked back. If anyone sees an image on there that should be credited to any individual, let me know, and I will update it and give them credit.

I will also put a link to this thread in each post.

Insane Metal

Mar 11, 2006
Br
Jesus, it seems this E3 REALLY sucked.

This gen is too old and things need a change. :/

But the gifs are nice, good job guys.

Eradicate

Apr 20, 2011
Sorry, guys. You are right. I should've linked back. If anyone sees an image on there that should be credited to any individual, let me know, and I will update it and give them credit.

I will also put a link to this thread in each post.
Thanks for the response man! You picked some really great ones for your lists too, by the way!

hitmon

Jul 29, 2007
It took me like an hour to make, and this is a big gif (10 mb), if it isn't worthy just tell me and i will put a link instead, but after watching the Sony conference, this is what i think:

Just wanted to say thanks for this. Very well done.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Jul 5, 2010
Can we like have a rule that if you quote a gif you get rid of the image tags so my browser can live to see another day?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Feb 19, 2008
Maybe if you don't want to see pages full of gifs you shouldn't go into a gif thread?

RustyNails

Aug 31, 2009
Surprised no one made Hitler downfall video about E3

"...Anyone that liked Wonderbook, SmartGlass and Nintendo Land please leave the room."

It's waiting to happen!!

Cake Boss

Banned
Dec 17, 2011
Gotta a very basic question gif gaf.

I make my first gif and wanted to know how do make the earlier frames not have the specific text to them. Basically how do I make that text not appear until homer comes out of his car? Using Photoshop btw.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Jul 5, 2010
No cuz I miss the good gifs. Good gifs are always quoted.
Yeah exactly the good gifs are quoted often. If the person gets rid of the img tags and you just see a link you can click the little arrow above the quote box that will bring you right to the post. You won't be missing out on anything.