• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Impressions: Madden 2010 and NCAA Football 2010

GQman2121

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i have to admit ian has been awesome since taking over on madden. he is active in the community, takes criticism, and doesn't flat out lie about anything. last year around the time madden 09 was coming out he was making a lot of promises about what he would do THIS year in madden 10 to improve the game, and i think he has kept good on most if not all of those promises when i KNOW he had to be getting push back from upper management about the direction of the game.

kudos to ian!

Yeah, you definitely can see that the guy cares about making the best game possible with the time he's been given. He looks fucking drained in some of the interviews I've seen him in.

Just look at him here: http://media.allgames.com/archive/DSR2.mp4

I haven't been following this thread too much, but just wanted to make sure that that the madden league will be skipping Madden 10 and going back to Madden 04 on ps2 right? Hopefully that's true cause I just went out and bought a used copy in anticipation. It's got online play so I'm all for going back to leaguedaddy so i can take advantage of the thurst per step combo.

Also I bought a used copy of NFL 2k5 so at halftime of all my games I'm booting that up on my xbox for a real halftime experience.

you better fucking believe we're playing the league with madden 04. i wont play in a league or live in a world where my football game doesn't have the highest thrust per step ratio possible.

plus i get jgar and T.O. back! thank you!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you better fucking believe we're playing the league with madden 04. i wont play in a league or live in a world where my football game doesn't have the highest thrust per step ratio possible.

:lol

For some reason people are more critical of Madden than any other sports game. They are so caught up in the stupid shit that doesn't really matter like how many refs are on the field or FG nets while ignoring the most important aspect, gameplay.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
plus i get jgar back! thank you!
2q8y5qh.gif

thmst30

MWS Natural said:

For some reason people are more critical of Madden than any other sports game. They are so caught up in the stupid shit that doesn't really matter like how many refs are on the field or FG nets while ignoring the most important aspect, gameplay.
Easy answer to that. It's the license. People have no other choice so they want Madden to be great in every way possible. Some do go overboard though. Madden 10 is shaping up to easily be the best Madden they've ever put out.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i have to admit ian has been awesome since taking over on madden. he is active in the community, takes criticism, and doesn't flat out lie about anything. last year around the time madden 09 was coming out he was making a lot of promises about what he would do THIS year in madden 10 to improve the game, and i think he has kept good on most if not all of those promises when i KNOW he had to be getting push back from upper management about the direction of the game.

kudos to ian!

David Ortiz says fuck you!

11901-t_madden07_int_gamemodes_gt%20copy.jpg

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:

If you can manually have T.O. run out onto the Dallas Star after getting a TD and let me run after you and lay you out I'm game for that :D

MWS Natural said:

No kidding. People on Operation Sports are complaining about socks.....socks! :lol

DMczaf

MWS Natural said:

Reminds me of the people who say "Oh they finally put Online Franchise in? Took them long enough"

Ok, how many console sports games as of now have online franchise/dynasty? 2. You can hate on Tiburon all you want, but you gotta give them credit for doing what no one else has done on consoles.

Striker

storybook77 said:
No kidding. People on Operation Sports are complaining about socks.....socks! :lol
I visited there last night. Guys complaining about number alignment, sock colors, shoe strips, and thickness on some stripes on helmets.

Striker said:
I visited there last night. Guys complaining about number alignment, sock colors, shoe strips, and thickness on some stripes on helmets.

Everyone there isn't like that but the ones who say that it destroys the game for them because that kind of stuff is wrong need to stop playing video games.

As for the online franchise bitching, everyone should be thankful that we'll not only have the option but that normally their netcode actually works unlike a certain baseball game (which I love that game).

Top Bottom