• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Is Really This Week. Get Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of smoke about a Nintendo Direct and Sony MEGATON Announcements supposed to happen this week. We could potentially be getting a look at Breath Of The Wild 2, Metroid Prime, Wind Waker, Bayonetta 3, God of War Ragnorak, Uncharted 5, Forspoken, Final Fantasy 16 and much more. For my tastes, Summer Games Fest and the Xbox Showcase was a letdown. THIS is what I’m really excited about. Let’s eat!!

*Edit: It obviously didn’t happen last week. SOME things did but not the megatons. However, I’m getting the feeling again. This 4th of July week may be the time *

vOCN9pk.gif

20mBtSm.gif

ZaoAfSb.jpg

Man this trailer and music was EVERYTHING

Last edited:

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Isn't the upcoming Nintendo Direct supposed to be focused on "third party games"? Which would eliminate the possibility of seeing BOTW2, or Metroid Prime. Bayonetta 3 could make an appearance, sure. And ias far as we know, Sony doesn't have jack shit in the pipeline insofar as megaton announcements - we already know that TLOU remake is coming, and Ragnarok will likely be announced on the 30th (who knows when that release date will be, and the liklihood they'll make the release date is another story altogether). What am I missing? Give me something SOLID to be hyped about.

Last edited:
Metroid Prime and Wind Waker? What year is this?
The best damn year of your life. Metroid Prime rebuilt on a new engine and Wind Waker on a portable. That’s going to be AMAZING.

Isn't the upcoming Nintendo Direct supposed to be focused on "third party games"? Which would eliminate the possibility of seeing BOTW2, or Metroid Prime. Bayonetta 3 could make an appearance, sure. And ias far as we know, Sony doesn't have jack shit in the pipeline insofar as megaton announcements - we already know that TLOU remake is coming, and Ragnarok will likely be announced on the 30th (who knows when that release date will be, and the liklihood they'll make the release date is another story altogether). What am I missing? Give me something SOLID to be hyped about.
That’s the thing. We don’t know jack shit from Sony. You think they’ve revealed all they have in production already?

Did you say something SOLID to get hyped about?
WJUtPcz.jpg

Jennings

Announcements with gameplay reveals I'd like to see:
Sid Meier's Civilization VII
Titan Quest 2
Temple of Elemental Evil 2
Planetside 3
Roadblasters 2
FTL: Faster Than Light 2

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

Didn’t Nintendo say its 3rd party stuff only?

And I expect nothing from Playstation... theres always rumours about their shows and it 90% is incorrect. Plus wasn’t God of War R meant to get an annoucement yesterday?

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Dont even do this to yourself.

If Sony is doing an event it will be more The Last of Us and God of War Rangoon.

I dont think they want to make any mistakes announcing titles that will come out in late 2023 and 2024.
If they have some big hidden announcements for early 2023 id be fully shocked

Lots of smoke about a Nintendo Direct and Sony MEGATON Announcements supposed to happen this week. We could potentially be getting a look at Breath Of The Wild 2, Metroid Prime, Wind Waker, Bayonetta 3, God of War Ragnorak, Uncharted 5, Forspoken, Final Fantasy 16 and much more. For my tastes, Summer Games Fest and the Xbox Showcase was a letdown. THIS is what I’m really excited about. Let’s eat!!
vOCN9pk.gif

20mBtSm.gif

ZaoAfSb.jpg

Wait…E3 is back? Since when?

RoadHazard

Gold Member
vOCN9pk.gif

20mBtSm.gif

ZaoAfSb.jpg

That's the best trailer ever made. It still gets me hyped to this day, even though I've done everything in the game (well, except for a few hundred seeds...).

I'm very excited to see more of BotW2, but Nintendo will really have to outdo themselves to get me THAT hyped again.

any chance of DQ XII updates??

i hope they provide a proper PC version that tailors to mouse/kb, because it's maddening to play XI
I forgot about that one, yes!
Bandai Namco I’m sure has a ton of stuff they are working on and Miyazaki (fromsoft) just said he’s in the final stages of a new unannounced game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom