• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-MS] Microsoft E3 2018 Conference (RATE THE SHOW)

Rate Microsoft's E3 2018 Conference

• A

Votes: 157 28.5%
  • B

Votes: 212 38.5%
  • C

Votes: 103 18.7%
  • D

Votes: 31 5.6%
  • F

Votes: 23 4.2%
  • Phil Spencer pulls off the denim reasonably well

Votes: 25 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manus

How much longer is left in the conference? Anxious to see what they finish it on since it started with Halo.

WaterAstro

Oh, that new studio for Microsoft is headed by Darrel Gallagher?

For a master storyteller, I don't even know him. He's ex-Crystal Dynamics.

Lilseb93

This is where being 2 hours long hurts the conference. It would be a phenomenal conference without these demos and service talk.

NewYork214

Never considered MMOs a part of gamepass. Getting subscriptions of other games under the service could be enticing. But I dont like the feeling that Microsoft is just slowly rolling out a system because they are afraid of complete backlash like the xbone had.

Shouta

Its only the best Tales of game....

Hoping that is sarcasm.

If you haven't played any of the other Tales games, maybe. It's pretty boring and its major saving grace is a pretty good protagonist. There are way better titles in the franchise depending on what you're looking for. Well, that's aside from graphics, anyway. Vesperia still has that, lol.

Last edited:

Cleared_Hot

This Xbox conference is so bad. They dumped fake leaves on everyone because the game took place in Autumn... Wtf and that division demo was the on of the most long boring drawn out things I've ever seen. Like we get it you worked hard on the graphics looks good. The amount they spent on that ridiculous stage, what a wasye. The Halo trailer.... hit the piano let's omg it's the matter Chief! Lolololol doesn't get any more like than that... And so are the forms that keep screaming WOO after every sentence even the most mundane things... WOOOO!!

Last edited:

Mahadev

Game Pass basically seems to offer what PSN+ used to offer in PS3 but now you pay both for online "service" and for the Game Pass. Great Deal!

Definitely a megaton for me but the only one so far in this conference.

Pretty underwhelming press conference so far.

For me, Forza Horizon was good, seeing a port of Vesperia was good (though not a big draw) and the focus on value and showing that they're investing to the future was great. Feel like we got a bit too little about Halo Infinite (a good reveal though) and Crackdown 3, which is a shame. That said, showing confidence in the future was really important, with all the fear of games being cancelled and studios shut down.
Not a big fan of Ninja Theory games personally.

OH-MyCar

Tomb Raider looks good but this is beginning to lose some steam. For this runtime they better have a megaton coming rather than let it fizzle out.

Top Bottom