• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-Nin] Nintendo E3 2018 Thread (RATE THE SHOW)

Rate the show

• A

Votes: 13 3.5%
  • B

Votes: 46 12.4%
  • C

Votes: 91 24.5%
  • D

Votes: 124 33.4%
  • E

Votes: 97 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder what are the chances of Nintendo ever doing a Fantasy Life sequel for the Switch? I really enjoyed that game. Biggest wish from Nintendo now that Metroid Prime 4 is in the works is for Animal Crossing Switch. Make it happen Nintendo.

Michele

you.
Well, Konami already announced their next Switch-revival, it's Hyper Sports, a spiritual sequel to Track & Field. I was hoping for Castlevania, but whatever.

Also, this does not seem to fill either action-adventure or compilation genres Konami had announced earlier.

I think it'll not going to be presented at the E3.

Anyways, 10 minutes remains. Final predictions?

I predict that Smash is going to have Story Mode

DonF

I just want a date for metroid prime, they said 2018 last year. Some Bayo 3 gameplay and more smash.
Right now, my switch is just collecting dust.

Michele

you.
geez... only 2 pages before e3 Nintendo direct... a lot has changed in the last year

It has changed a lot unfortunately :(.
But I think there will be more pages in the next year, or at least I hope so...Our reputation is still at toxic level :(

I just want a date for metroid prime, they said 2018 last year. Some Bayo 3 gameplay and more smash.
Right now, my switch is just collecting dust.
Whoa where have I been? They really said 2018? I figured it was 2019 at the earliest. That means we really should get some game play footage. Nice!

jdforge

Banned
The HYPEEEEEEEEEE

giphy.gif

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job
This is the only case where using the individual joycons for a controller makes sense

Last edited:
Top Bottom