• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Nintendo Direct 2013.6.11 - 11 pm Japan Time, 3 pm BST, 10 am EDT, 7 am PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

vctor182

n4I1X8I.png

Thanks a lot!

D-e-f-

Banned
First 60 minutes - stuff we already knew about - bombs.

Last 30 minutes - megatons of new announcements.

Since it's a direct there will be little to no filler. Straight games son. Hyped.

90 mins for pokemon only or for everything?

Holy crap at that 1.5 hour runtime. Bombs will be dropped

Guys, this is Pokémon Event with Q&A at E3. Read.

90 Minute E3 Nintendo Direct???

tumblr_mcvaun0CRb1rsi7hf.gif

No. Read above.

JDSN

Banned
90 mins of just Pokemon? Are we sure thats it? Those night events are in-deep QA about a couple of games but this time around its only gonna be about Pokemon?

Persona86

Banned
Guys, this is Pokémon Event with Q&A at E3. Read.

No. Read above.

Nobody has said it's only Pokemon? Right?

Link please.

Edit: I see.
"GameXplain ‏@GameXplain 14m

@dampflokfreund It's separate from the Nintendo Direct and appears to be only for Pokemon X & Y."

Stll ND is gonna be Epic, I can feel it!

Neo Child

Banned
LESS THAN 3 WEEKS

basically 2 weeks

fuck.

still wish they had a presentation at E3. hearing the crowd cheers gets me pumped!

skypunch

Banned
To be honest all the focus on Pokemon is silly.

Pokemon is like the milk of video games. You don't really have to advertise it. People know what to expect when they go into the dairy section.

I'd rather they spend that time talking about X, or Retro's new game, or a game that isn't as popular as Pokemon. Games like X NEED to be talked about more in my opinion.

Wait, is the Pokemon thing seperate? I'm confused.

hal9001

Banned
I really can't wait to see what they show us. Hopefully there are some surprises in there that we haven't heard about.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I'd rather they spend that time talking about X, or Retro's new game, or a game that isn't as popular as Pokemon. Games like X NEED to be talked about more in my opinion.

You imply this Direct is affected by Pokemon's existence.

Davey Cakes

You imply this Direct is affected by Pokemon's existence.
The Direct isn't, obviously.

But it makes you think that, there's a single hour dedicated to everything Nintendo has to show for Wii U. Well, not everything, but most of what they're ready to show.

Then there's an entire hour and a half dedicated to a single game?

I'm hoping that there are plans for other presentations as well. Maybe some other Q&A sessions regarding other Wii U and 3DS games.

But it makes you think that, there's a single hour dedicated to everything Nintendo has to show for Wii U. Well, not everything, but most of what they're ready to show.

I'm hoping that there are plans for other presentations as well. Maybe some other Q&A sessions regarding other Wii U and 3DS games.

According to who? We don't know how many directs we're getting. We don't know how long they are (aside from this one) either

dvolovets

I think my favorite part about E3 are all the Nintendo-related GIFs. :) On that note, where did the "drop the bomb" meme originate?

Chrom

OH. OH YES. How long can these Directs be?

I think the longest Direct we've ever had was the October 2012 Japanese Animal Crossing one, which was nearly 50 minutes long.

If Nintendo just shows off all of the titles that they already have announced, this Nintendo Direct may be their best E3 showing yet.

Regarding your list, Mario & Sonic 4 was never announced for 3DS, only Wii U.

Davey Cakes

I probably won't be home on the 11th until 5pm or so. I'm going to keep my phone off all day. Haha.

Does the Nintendo Direct site allow you to watch a recording of the broadcast after the live one has already aired? If not, where can one usually go to watch?

I'll probably just have my computer set to that page for when I get home.

If the "bad" Nintendo Direct caused GAF to go 504 then there's no way it can handle this one.
There's going to be no point in even trying to visit NeoGAF during any of the showings.

A single concept screenshot of a new Sonic game killed this place.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

It's not Pokemon's existence that bothers me, I just don't think an hour and a half long presentation of one game is necessary.

You both misunderstand - it's not a presentation. It's a round table with Game Freak and PCi people (meaning you don't have higher ups from Ninty in there). If anything, I'm more worried we won't get much info because lolgamingjournalists are pretty terrible when it comes to Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom