• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Schedule and Preview

StylusX

Anyone know if you'll be able to download the Sony conference? UK here and staying up all night to watch it is not going to happen:( Would like to download it when I wake up and watch it on my way to work.

latest

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know if you'll be able to download the Sony conference? UK here and staying up all night to watch it is not going to happen:( Would like to download it when I wake up and watch it on my way to work.

It'll be on Sony's YouTube not long after. Could download it from there.

b0bbyJ03

I saw that there will be 4K streams available this year. Anyone know if the EA one will be as well. I know Geof said that the MS and Sony ones will be.

SOLDIER

No details on what Square Enix is doing yet? I thought they at least confirmed they'll have their Square Enix Presents conference for E3.

Blam

Why is the Sony Press Conference set for 6PM but the theater tickets say it starts at 5PM?

Lol they don't wanna rush people into the theater they'd rather just have everything setup before it starts so it's all calm when it starts.

Horns

Oh snap, life has been busy lately and I forgot that E3 is a little over a week away. Now that RDR is delayed and not at E3, I need a holiday game to get hyped for.

I saw that there will be 4K streams available this year. Anyone know if the EA one will be as well. I know Geof said that the MS and Sony ones will be.

What is that 4k anyway?
4k filmed, 4k content, 4k broadcast

A 4k YouTube stream makes no 4k by default.

Mexen

Thanks for the thread.

Not sure why, but I am not really looking forward to E3 this year. Still hoping to see Death Stranding.

Unity2012

Wow really? That sucks.

Wasn't a fan the first time she hosted, but damn she really grew into the role well. Helps that she seems legitimately passionate about games too.

Aisha Tyler, to me, is a great inspiration to women in gaming; she's smart, passionate, funny and keeps it real. Sad not to see her coming back.

Blam

Aisha Tyler, to me, is a great inspiration to women in gaming; she's smart, passionate, funny and keeps it real. Sad not to see her coming back.

Any reason why she's not going to be coming back? Scheduling conflicts? Or something else?

V1ctIm

Neo Member
Fantastic and helpful thread! Thank you!! Really can't wait to see what will be in display. Hard to believe we've seen so few leaks so far, but that makes it all the more exciting!!

atr0cious

[*]Ubisoft has a new space exploration sci-fi game in development code-named Pioneer that was rebooted last year, but was teased in Watch Dogs 2.
Any extra info about this? I thought that fake teaser was from the new Civ that came out at the same time.

Part of me would want to stay up into the night watching conferences just to enjoy the ride...but I'm not in Europe. Bethesda's show is still a little late for me, but what're you gonna do.

EDIT: Thank you for the nice and neat thread.

EA and Nintendo stuff is timed perfectly for me, so good! Not so interesed in the rest.

Especially glad that I have time for Nintendo presentation, even though I have to go to work. Good good good.

This might be an interesting year for games.

Durock

May be worthy of adding, but Gregg Mayles (lead designer of Banjo and Sea of Thieves) has been tweeting some mysterious stuff in rhymes lately and indicating that we'll know their meaning soon. Could be a hint towards a new Banjo game coming as the main antagonist of Banjo (Gruntillda) always rhymes when she speaks (sans Tooie).

Top Bottom