[E3] Soulcalibur VI Coming October 19, Collector's Edition Up

Last edited:
We'll see, I don't know why Soul Calibur 4 was so magically successful, maybe it was just the timing or the options but they have not recaptured that magic yet.

Looks like I'll be going for the Deluxe Edition since the Collector's Edition does not have the season pass, and I couldn't care less about a Sophitia figure. I have a feeling that zanbatou bae, Mina, will not be included in the initial roster, so hopefully she'll be one of the first DLC.

Yet another incredibly overpriced LE. Also the UK LE actually includes the season pass which makes it more bs.

Also Sophitia is a awful choice for a LE figure. She's not unpopular, but Namco themselves have said Ivy and Taki are the most popular girls and top 5 most popular characters, and Taki has the whole not in SCV backlash they got they should be trying to make up for. I've noticed Namco seem to fail when it comes to understanding character popularity, and smart business with characters.

We'll see, I don't know why Soul Calibur 4 was so magically successful, maybe it was just the timing or the options but they have not recaptured that magic yet.
There's only really been one game since then.. That one also had darth vader and yoda in it. This has got the Geralt in so it's gonna sell loads just for having that cool geezer in it. Day one for me, second favourite fighter after tekken.

Also am I the only one to prefer number 3s single player mode out of all of them. Can't remember what it was called but do remember playing it to completion and really liking it. Think you created your own player.

Last edited:

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
wow, $100 for the deluxe. Fortunate it comes with the season pass, but that's a lot to cough up for a metal case and the game. Good thing I still got GCU baby.

I wish collector's edition had a new game engine for that price. It's been a long time since a lot of other engines bring more beautiful graphics than U4.