• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA suggests Battlefield 6 will release in 2021

Riven326

Banned
You guys know that they just cancelled the rest of BFV after about 1 year, right? No more new maps... they didn’t even make it to the eastern front, no allied invasion, no Italy, no fall of Berlin, nada, they just quit.

Add the random TTK changes after promising not to touch them after the first disastrous TTK update, constant failure to release content on time, and yeah, fuck those guys and their BF6... not even going to bother to mention the BFV launch fiasco.

I used to be a hardcore BF fan boy, but wow, do these guys ever know how to “tank” a franchise and alienate their supporters.
Agree 100%. Fuck them.

Not holding out much hope, and that sucks because BF used to be my main shooter. I wish they would at least give us a X1X/PS4 Pro patch for BF4 in the meantime because it was the best of this gen.

I'm hoping the new one will be another Bad Company, or I'd love to see an 80's cold war gone hot with those weapons/vehicles. If nothing else a new chapter in a modern setting wouldn't be bad, just no future stuff in there.

Top Bottom