• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA: Titanfall 2 below expectations, lots of new content coming, long term franchise

dr_rus

I'm pretty sure it needs source for some of the movement stuff they do.

It "needs" Source because Source is based on id Tech - which coincidentally is what COD engines are based on as well. Since Bethesda doesn't license id Tech to 3rd parties anymore that's as close as they can get to working with a familiar engine.

Gxgear

The game derserves all the accolades, but it should have been rebranded as Titanfall proper and it definitely should not have been in the middle of 2 FPS juggernauts.

Banned
Please invest in more single player content cause that was one of the best FPS campaigns along with Doom that I've played in years.

Bizazedo

I wonder how much the negative early reaction during the beta hurt the game? A lot of it was justified, imo, too, which is the sad part.

Still think the majority of maps are ass and Tone, which was not in the beta, is still dumb.

mreddie

EA, you sandwiched TF2 between BF and COD and cannibalized sales for a return you could have gotten more easily if you spaced out the release dates, repsonse?

raw

Top Bottom