• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA v EDGE GAMES, the Aftermath. Thread of the Decline and Fall of Tim Langdell

Status
Not open for further replies.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
AlphaTwo00 said:
Except that Langdell's claim was just "Edge", which happened to be the same name. He couldn't, and didn't by extension go against every other app out there that had the word "Edge" in it.

I suspect that if he'd got away with it against Mobigame then he might have done. Remember Soul Edge? Cross Edge? Mirror's Edge?

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
I’ve been weeding my garden over the past two weeks. One of the interesting – and frustrating – things about weeding is just when you think you have got rid of them all, a whole lot more crop up.

Where was I? Oh yes, Tim Langdell.

Several things have happened recently. This is one of those “hurrah!, boo!” posts.

1) EDGEBobby2 (boo! probably)

Nikashi said:
So um... Tim Langdell just released Bobby Bearing 2 on iTunes store.. only...

HE CALLED IT "EDGEBobby 2"

Really? Can he even legally do this? Use the name Edge again in a game on a store where there's another name simply called "Edge"?

Yes, unfortunately, he can. He’s probably in breach of Mobigames’ new international trademark “EDGE” for videogames, but remember he still holds the trademarks in the US and UK, because they haven’t been cancelled yet.

I can’t see that he would do this to provoke yet another row with Mobigames, or even to make money. Probably what he trying to do is establish evidence of current use of his trademarks, something he hasn’t had for a long time.

Now I don’t have an iPhone, and besides I’m not particularly inclined to give money to Langdell, but I’m curious to know from anyone out there exactly what trademark designations EDGEBearing2 contains, it will help us work out what the guy is up to.

2) www.timlangdell.com is no more (hurrah! possibly)

That’s right. Since we last spoke, Tim’s personal biographical website – the one full of those lies we have come to love – has more-or-less vanished down to a single page that just says “Maintenance”.

Farewell, old friend.

There may be a downside to this, as it reduces the stock of evidence available to a court to determine that Langdell is a lying douche.

3) UK trademark 1562099A “Edge” expired (hurrah), then got renewed anyhow (boo!)

This trademark, covering the word “Edge” for printed material, expired on 14 Feb 2011 and I thought it was dead. Then it got renewed on 15 June 2011 and I can’t see any reason why.

Yuk.

4) Further submission on US application 85147499 EDGE GAMES (What – just what?? Oh, it's a hurrah!)

You’ll remember maybe that Langdell had never trademarked EDGE GAMES for videogames, and that he applied for this mark on 7th October 2010 right in the middle of both the EA case in California and the Future case in London.

The USPTO rejected the application for similarity with other marks and gave Langdell until 20 July to respond.

He responded earlier this month, and it is quite an extraordinary response, including the statement:

Langdell said:
we own the trademark registrations 2219837 (for "EDGE"), 3559342 (for "THE EDGE"), 3105816 (also for "EDGE"), and 3381826 (for "GAMER'S EDGE"). All of our registrations are in relation to computer and video games and related goods and services and all our registrations substantially pre-date either of the applications cited against our current application for EDGE GAMES. All of our registrations are still currently live and valid.

That’s “currently live and valid”, as in voluntarily surrendered and cancelled by the Federal Court huh?

Yes, he really did try this on.

This time, the USPTO was paying attention though, and blithely dismissed him yesterday with the line …

USPTO said:
applicant’s arguments against the potentially conflicting applications have been considered and found unpersuasive

Yay!

Application suspended. Good.

Now, the main reason the application is suspended rather than outright rejected at this stage is that there is a prior application for the mark EDGE which has to be processed first. That's application number 79067304, and it was made by the good guys in this, Mobigame.

If being behind Mobigame in the queue doesn't make Langdell lose it totally, I don't know what will. I'm expecting some fireworks.

5) New website for Bobby Bearing (!)

www.bobbybearing.com is the website for the itunes game.

It contains the following lines at the bottom.

EDGE, THE EDGE, EDGE GAMES, BOBBY BEARING & BOBBY BEARING 2 are trademarks of EDGE/THE EDGE. All rights reserved. (c) 2011 EDGE/THE EDGE
Original "Bobby Bearing" created by Trevor and Robert Figgins, (c) 1986, 2003 EDGE/THE EDGE

There are several curious things about this.

First, he's claiming trademarks as we'd expect (chances are they are invalid for non-use, but this may be an attempt to ressurect them).

Second, he is claiming them as trademarks of "EDGE/THE EDGE" and not of Edge Games Inc and/or Edge Interactive Media. Not quite sure what is going on here, it is possible he has set up another corporate entity somewhere with trading names of "EDGE/THE EDGE" just in case his current companies come a cropper. I will try to find out.

Third, and most unusually, he credits the original developers in the copyright notice.

Looks to me like he is trying to set up a copyright (as opposed to trademark) claim against Mobigame. That'll be interesting. Every time so far that Langdell has summoned his previous 'associates' in aid he has fallen flat on his face (Future Publishing in the EA case, Velocity Micro in the Future Publishing case) and I'd expect it to be no different this time round.

Whoever holds the copyright to Marble Madness is going to be key to the outcome of this one.

I'll get round to updating the OP later.

Suairyu

Banned
Haha@Bobby Bearing website:

bcoob.jpg

He keeps up his tradition of being a cheapass when it comes to web images. He's taken an curved AppStore button designed for a white-background website and just pasted it on his own.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Suairyu said:
Haha@Bobby Bearing website:

bcoob.jpg

He keeps up his tradition of being a cheapass when it comes to web images. He's taken an curved AppStore button designed for a white-background website and just pasted it on his own.
lol

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
It is interesting that Langdell claims copyright in the original Bobby Bearing, since it seems from this that the copyright reverted to the developers after 20 years. That's four years ago.

So it looks like in releasing Bobby Bearing 2 Langdell is in breach of his own claimed copyright ...

This should be fun.

Oppo

You know, I read this latest stuff about Langdell, and I cannot help but be reminded of the main character (Matt Damon's) in The Informant! Mark Whitacre. Who i beleve is also a real dude. Someone get them and the NY Times guy in a room together for an interview, it would be incredible.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Suairyu said:
it's like no wonder he's so obsessively hanging onto the past. it even reflects in his web design!

I never heard about this guy until earlier this week, the thread about his "new" shitty Appstore game. But anyway after some extensive Wikipedia and Eurogamer reading, all I can see this guy as a perfect real life comic book villain. He truly is a mad man, and evil scumbag...who focuses 100% of his time and energy on ruining the lives of honest, hard working people.

This guy should truly be jailed for at least two decades, I already have awesome artwork concept of him in a dark, dungeony prison cell, with the word "EDGE" carved all over the walls (even the odd "Edgy" here and there) and only one source of pale light from the above hitting his forehead, which is also has the word "Edge" carved (with a piece of glass) and scared his forehead. I probably will never make this illustration, but it would be kick ass if someone did.

Bentendo

Is he using the logo of the magazine on his Bobby Bearing website? Look how it's a gif and it changes every couple of seconds:

EdgeLogos3.gif

oracrest

I noticed that Edge movie with Anthony Hopkins had recently gone up on Netflix instant stream. I wonder if it had anything to do with all of this...

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Bentendo said:
Is he using the logo of the magazine on his Bobby Bearing website? Look how it's a gif and it changes every couple of seconds:

EdgeLogos3.gif

It isn't the magazine logo.

He did use something very similar to the magazine logo until last month when, around the time he lost the Future Publishing case in the UK, he edited all (or nearly all) the fonts to remove the tell-tale tails on the "E"s.

Still has a passing resemblance though.

The changes in the GIF appear to be related to the way he is now using "Edge Games" in the US and "The Edge" in Europe as trading names. But I haven't yet got to the bottom of what is behind this.

oracrest said:
I noticed that Edge movie with Anthony Hopkins had recently gone up on Netflix instant stream. I wonder if it had anything to do with all of this...

Quite possibly. Until a few months ago Langdell was claiming that movie as one of his "crossover" projects (that claim has now vanished from public view). I imagine that the only involvement (if any) that he had with it was the usual threats-and-blackmail stuff, and that now that threat is effectively removed the movie guys can do whatever they want to without fear.

phisheep - i followed this thread as a lurker for a while and now that i can post, i just wanted to say thanks for doing all this research, its been a great read.

phisheep said:
Until a few months ago Langdell was claiming that movie as one of his "crossover" projects (that claim has now vanished from public view). I imagine that the only involvement (if any) that he had with it was the usual threats-and-blackmail stuff, and that now that threat is effectively removed the movie guys can do whatever they want to without fear.
Hahaha wow

This guy is such a crafty little fucker

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Well, we’ve had two big and damning judgments against Langdell so far, in the US Federal Court against EA and in the UK High Court against Future Publishing. But when all’s said and done, these were both in effect interim judgments rather than knockout blows.

Hands up everyone who wanted to see a grandstand finish with Langdell, EA and Future Publishing all in the same court?

Well, you got your wish!

Two days ago on 11th July the USPTO joined Future Publishing as a defendant in EA’s petition to cancel Langdell’s trademarks.

As a defendant, note. That means Langdell and Future Publishing are (notionally at least) on the same side.

This is going to be a lot of fun to watch.

Here’s a summary of the key points in this latest USPTO ruling:

1) four of Langdell’s trademarks will be cancelled regardless, leaving only the one that is joint-owned with Future Publishing at issue. Langdell’s attempt to withdraw his surrender of these did not work.

2) Trademark 3105816 (the joint owned one) stays valid for now

3) Future Publishing is joined as a defendant

4) EA’s petition to cancel remains effective as against this outstanding trademark, and Langdell still has not got around to answering it (he took the federal court action to try to avoid having to)

5) Edge Games and Future Publishing have 30 days – up to 10th August – to either agree to be represented by the same counsel, or to appoint lead counsel

6) After that, the USPTO will reset the timetables and we'll have a schedule of what to look out for

Now, since there is no way that Future will agree to be represented by Langdell’s counsel or by Langdell in person, and since Langdell has absolutely no negotiating power against Future Publishing as a result of the High Court judgment, this probably means that Langdell is going to be represented by Future’s counsel and we end up with a Langdell sandwich between the big players.

He is going to get eaten.

Incidentally, there may well be some interesting procedural niceties here. I don't know if there are specific rules about disclosure between joint defendants in a civil case that might force Langdell to be more open than usual. If anyone does know, please tell me.

I think Langdell is going to have to settle this (as in capitulate entirely) quite quickly, otherwise the whole fraud/perjury issue will open up again.

Chittagong

Gold Member
so wait, Future is asked to defend a trademark ownership structure they would in all likelihood want to see go away?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
phisheep said:
Now, since there is no way that Future will agree to be represented by Langdell’s counsel or by Langdell in person, and since Langdell has absolutely no negotiating power against Future Publishing as a result of the High Court judgment, this probably means that Langdell is going to be represented by Future’s counsel and we end up with a Langdell sandwich between the big players.

He is going to get eaten.

Om nom nom.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Chittagong said:
so wait, Future is asked to defend a trademark ownership structure they would in all likelihood want to see go away?

Not quite. It depends what line of defence Future chooses to take.

Future will only be interested in defending their share of the trademark, so I imagine their defence will be along the lines of: "we purchased our share of this trademark in good faith from the lying cheating rotten fraudulent scoundrel Langdell who, so far as we are concerned, can be hung out to dry and rot in hell".

Which is why it will be so dangerous for Langdell to be sat behind Future's lawyers.

There are plenty of precedents in caselaw for a purchaser in good faith from a fraudster to end up with good title to something.

Oh, by the way, some new evidence has turned up. One thing the USPTO has been doing is scanning in and digitising its old files, and this thing has emerged from the process quite recently.

It purports to be an edition of EDGE magazine published in the US in 1994, and it gives undue prominence to EDGE Games.

Now, I'm no expert, but I don't remember magazines looking like this in the 1990s, and I guess that if someone looks hard enough they'll find that it is a modified version of a 1970s/80s magazine that probably wasn't called EDGE.

I think I will post this on ChaosEdge and see if anyone can trace it.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Let me just clarify a bit just what has happened here, as it might have got buried in detail in my earlier post.

Langdell's attempt to retain his trademarks by leveraging the Future's part-ownership of one of them has backfired somewhat spectacularly, in that though it was partly successful it has the side-effect of nullifying part of the settled conclusion to his federal case, which means that the federal case didn't completely dispose of the issue before the USPTO, which means that EA's original petition to cancel the trademarks on the grounds of fraud and abandonment is resuscitated.

In effect we are time-travelling back to March 2010, but with Langdell's escape route blocked off.

Now we know that above all Langdell doesn't want to answer the fraud charges - that's why he backed down so fast in Federal Court - because he will be caught between either admitting fraud or committing perjury.

He's now got 30 days to get his attorneys sorted out, and after that probably (on the usual timetable) 30 days to answer the fraud charges, which is what he dare not do.

Any bets that he'll file bankruptcy and flee to Venezuela? Or will he stand and fight? Or is there yet another twist to come? We should have answers to these questions within two months.

Endgame indeed.

phisheep said:
Oh, by the way, some new evidence has turned up. One thing the USPTO has been doing is scanning in and digitising its old files, and this thing has emerged from the process quite recently.

It purports to be an edition of EDGE magazine published in the US in 1994, and it gives undue prominence to EDGE Games.

Now, I'm no expert, but I don't remember magazines looking like this in the 1990s, and I guess that if someone looks hard enough they'll find that it is a modified version of a 1970s/80s magazine that probably wasn't called EDGE.

The column on the right (about Langdell) doesn't seem to match the two on the left...

Again, thanks for all the updates Sheep, it just gets better every time. I'm still fascinated by the guy over a year after I wrote a paper about him. It's a shame, my ethics paper would have been pure gold with the 'bs windows disc' he tried.

dramatis

Seems like he's watching NeoGAF or something, the bobby bearing site doesn't exist anymore.

On top of that, he's promoting Mobigame's Edge on his site. Is someone trolling his site or did he do this himself?

dramatis said:
Seems like he's watching NeoGAF or something, the bobby bearing site doesn't exist anymore.

On top of that, he's promoting Mobigame's Edge on his site. Is someone trolling his site or did he do this himself?

lmao, does that sound like anything Langdell would say? There is no way he put that up, unless he's going to try and claim someone from Mobi is defacing his site.

ymmv

Banned
phisheep said:

I can't help but think that those two pages of Edge Magazine are completely fake. So Langdell was publishing and selling Edge Magazine for ten years in the US and UK before Future Publishing's Edge Magazine hit the market in the UK. How come nobody knew about? How come it's impossible to find anything about it? And what a coincidence that the only two pages in existence happened to have an article about two forthcoming games (Interstella Overdrive and InterWorld) from Edge's Interactive Entertainment publishing division . Of course those titles are impossible to trace back using Google, so it doesn't look likely they were ever published - or even in development.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
dramatis said:

No, it's still there I'm afraid. That was just me putting a bad link in. Sorry about that.
EDIT: fixed it

RPG

phisheep, I'll join the chorus and say that you're awesome in keeping this thread up-to-date regarding Langdell. Definitely one of my favorite reads.

phisheep said:

I found a similar looking article (Billboard (http://books.google.com/books?id=Xg...Country CES 1994&pg=PA70#v=onepage&q&f=false)) that covers CES '94. The only odd thing is the Edge article talks about RARE making Donkey Kong Country for the Ultra/N64 and it being the flagship product. The Billboard article clearly states that while Ultra 64 was mentioned at the show, Donkey Kong Country was clearly dated and priced for a Nov. 21 release on the SNES.

I'm probably just looking for misinformation because of all this, but it seems odd to be so brief and inaccurate given the information available at the show. Seems almost like the Edge article was hurriedly cobbled together from other articles...

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
ymmv said:
I can't help but think that those two pages of Edge Magazine are completely fake. So Langdell was publishing and selling Edge Magazine for ten years in the US and UK before Future Publishing's Edge Magazine hit the market in the UK. How come nobody knew about? How come it's impossible to find anything about it? And what a coincidence that the only two pages in existence happened to have an article about two forthcoming games (Interstella Overdrive and InterWorld) from Edge's Interactive Entertainment publishing division . Of course those titles are impossible to trace back using Google, so it doesn't look likely they were ever published - or even in development.

So I worked for Future UK (including work for Edge) and then moved to an American games magazine in 1994. I can say with absolute certainty that I have never seen that newsletter-looking thing before, that it absolutely reeks to high heaven and that I would be very, very, very surprised to learn it had been "published" for 11 years prior to that without anyone I know ever having heard of it.

OuterWorldVoice said:
So I worked for Future UK (including work for Edge) and then moved to an American games magazine in 1994. I can say with absolute certainty that I have never seen that newsletter-looking thing before, that it absolutely reeks to high heaven and that I would be very, very, very surprised to learn it had been "published" for 11 years prior to that without anyone I know ever having heard of it.

The only way that "magazine" cover could be any more of an unconvincing fake is if it were written completely in purple crayon and had a front page news story that read "EDGE GAME'S TIM LANGDELL DECLARED WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN".

That magazine is a fake. As far as I know, Donkey Kong Country wasn't announced for the Ultra64 that early (July 1994). It didn't come out until 1999 for crying out loud.

Chittagong

Gold Member
FunnyBunny said:
That magazine is a fake. As far as I know, Donkey Kong Country wasn't announced for the Ultra64 that early (July 1994). It didn't come out until 1999 for crying out loud.

It is plausible that the Ultra 64 bit is genuinely written in 1994, even if the layout is fake. Nintendo unveiled the NU64 console design in the same CES as Donkey Kong Country for Super NES. There was some confusion that DKC was a NU64 game as it was nearly incomprehensible that Super NES could push such visuals, especially without a coprocessor - thanks to the "ACM technology" (=pre-rendered sprites).

In fact, my bet is that that bit of the fake newsletter has been lifted from some other publication from the era, so in case anyone has Summer 94 Game Pros, EGMs, Game Informers - try and find the original.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Sorry to disappoint anyone who clicked on this expecting big news. I've got some spare time this week, so I'm going through the OP updating and doublechecking stuff and adding anything new I find.

So far, nothing special, except I've added reference to the US KILLER EDGE RACING mark that the USPTO quite properly denied.

The only other thing worth noting at this point is that the USPTO's programme of digitising its files is continuing and it promises to throw up some more Langdell goodies over the next few months. Already there's a delightful 82 page PDF cropped up that is crammed full of self-serving obnoxious whiny bullying correspondence from guess who. But I'll go into the detail of that after I have got the OP up to date.

I'll update this post to indicate any really significant changes to the OP, and hold off putting up a further new post until something new actually happens.

Tim speaks!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-07-21-tim-langdell-refutes-trademark-troll-tag

Eurogamer said:
Edge Games man Tim Langdell has hit back at allegations that he's a "trademark troll", speaking publicly for the first time since losing a legal tussle with EA over the Mirror's Edge title.

A lengthy character defence handed to Eurogamer sets out to correct a long list of "misconceptions" about Langdell and Edge Games." Previously Edge Games and Tim Langdell have made virtually no public statements about the various Edge disputes over the past two years since it seemed clear any statement they made would not be reported fairly," the document begins. "However, they believe the time has come to try to set the record straight on a sizable number of misconceptions and falsehoods that have been circulating on the internet."

According to the document, it was Future Publishing – which publishes Edge magazine - that demanded Langdell take action to protect the trademark, following agreements between the two in 1996 and 2004 to share ownership of the name. Langdell alleged the publisher "required Edge to challenge rival attempts to register or use the Edge mark or face severe penalties from Future for failing to do so. Edge would never have taken the action [against EA] if Future had not required it under the agreement between Future and Edge," the statement insisted.

It goes on to claim that Langdell has never sought to extract payment from other companies for game licenses, "other than very rarely taking a token payment when the other party was happy to offer it. The suggestion that Edge or Tim Langdell acted as 'trademark trolls' by bullying people or taking legal action to force companies to pay license fees is an entirely false allegation. They have never done that."Edge and Langdell have always acted ethically and with integrity."

Edge Games also dismissed allegations that it's "lawsuit happy", stating that prior to 2009 it hadn't sued anyone other than Future. In fact, Edge Games itself was sued twice, once by Velocity Micro and once by Cybernet Systems. "In both cases the law suits were settled amicably in Edge's favor with neither Velocity nor Cybernet paying Edge a royalty, license fee or any payment at all. "Edge does not make a habit of taking legal action over the Edge mark: in the past 20 years Edge has only ever taken only two legal actions: one against Future Publishing (in 1994) and a second against EA (in 2010) - and the latter was because Future required them to do so." Finally, it disputes claims that the company exists only to squat on the Edge trademark, insisting it is an active game developer that regularly releases new titles."Edge has released new games on a regular basis at all times in the past 20 years, albeit at a lower rate than it did in the 1980s." Despite the false reports, Edge has released a number of games since the mid 1990s, continuously selling and releasing new games at all times from 1984 right through to Bobby Bearing 2 in 2011."As well as the aforementioned Bobby Bearing 2, which is apparently due soon on "Android, Mac, PC and other platforms" Edge Games also has "several new releases planned for 2011-12 for the iPhone, Android, Wii, PS3, Xbox360 and PC."

Edge Games is currently appealing against a lawsuit Future successfully brought against Langdell earlier this year and is "confident of prevailing". It has also filed a counter-claim against Future on the grounds that it has damaged the reputation of Edge and Tim Langdell by forcing Edge to take action against French developer Mobigame and EA. Not only that but it hopes to help Mobigame promote its game Edge, the target of one of its prior legal proceedings, now that it is no longer bound to its agreement with Future. According to the statement, "Edge has extended the olive branch to Mobigame’s David Papazian and not yet had a response."

Langdell was thrown out out of the International Game Developer Association following the EA lawsuit – a decision which Edge Game deems "extremely unfair and unfounded"."Edge is very aware that EA's representative on the IGDA Board, Jamil Moledina, factored into the IGDA Board's unfair decision. A decision that Edge very much trusts the IGDA will reconsider and reverse given the truth about what actually did happen these past two years."

Eurogamer has contacted both Future and EA for comment and will update when we hear back.

So apparently

1) Future made me do it!
2) He refers to himself as Edge now!

edge3.jpg

inky

1) As a long time lurker of this thread I just want to thank phisheep especially (and all others) for all the work put into exposing this madman and the entertainment value thus derived.

2)The delusional ramblings of this guy had gone on for far too long. Someone please please put him in jail, or better yet, in a madhouse where he can receive the psychological help he so urgently needs.

3)LOL at his statement. The way he clings to a simple word is just so sad that sometimes I do pity him. Hopefully his end is near.

ymmv

Banned
Sir_Crocodile said:
Mobigames having none of it:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-07-22-mobigame-slams-langdell-edge

Papazian seems to be looking forward to Langdell's possible date with prison.

Edge Corp. is appealing against Future's court victory that will see Edge's UK trademark registrations cancelled. The decision was "plain wrong" and made "in error" by a judge who was "gullible" and "did not understand technology". Edge is "confident" of "entirely reversing the first Judge's judgement" in the Appeals court.

After reading the article on Langdell's most recent day in court at rockpapershotgun.com I'm sure Langdell is completely delusional. The judge saw right through all of his claims, every proof of evidence turned out to be falsified. If anything, Langdell should have been accused of contempt of court for all of his outrageous lying.

phisheep said:
Any of you guys in London? I could do with finding out a bit more about BAIAS Ltd. If you can, pop along to 271 Regent Street and find out where the company is registered, what its registration number is and who the directors are. Pretty please. Don't get put off by them, you have a right to know. If they ask why, just say you have a potential dispute with the company and stonewall any other questions.

Haven't been there, but is it this?

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/0e3d4ced972dd42580ec6b7c76b0c1cb/compdetails

ymmv said:
After reading the article on Langdell's most recent day in court at rockpapershotgun.com I'm sure Langdell is completely delusional. The judge saw right through all of his claims, every proof of evidence turned out to be falsified. If anything, Langdell should have been accused of contempt of court for all of his outrageous lying.

How in the hell has this taken so long? Were other judges numbskulls?

Cruzader

Banned
wrowa said:
In that article Mobigames sounds nearly as bad as Langdell :/
If they need to turn into a Tim terminator and that's gonna be needed, fine with me. Fight fire with fire and have the man in jail for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom