• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies (former GameTrailers) Switch Event - Betting Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woffls

Simple Bets:
- Will the word "Metroid" be spoken? Yes
- Will Wario reveal himself? Yes
- Will the phrase "You're a kid now, you're a squid now" reveal itself? No
- Will Wave Race be shown in any form? No
- Will Waluigi speak? (This includes grunts, laughs, etc.) No
- Will Link reveal HERSELF? No

Dirty Bets:
- How many Rupees will we see? 18
- How many Fire Flowers will appear? 1
- How many Switch games shown will star Mario? 4
- (The Elyse Special) How many Double Jumps? 4
- How many Switch clicks will we hear during the presentation? 6
- How many times will the phrase "Make the Switch" be said? 1

Double. Down. on. Don.:
- How many times will a word be spoken out loud that rhymes with the word "Switch"? 7

FINAL BETS:
- What will be the US retail price of the Switch (Price of lowest SKU) $249.99

Question: I watch these guys pretty infrequently - what is this house they're in? Is that one of their homes? Do they all cram in there like college roommates?

Question: I watch these guys pretty infrequently - what is this house they're in? Is that one of their homes? Do they all cram in there like college roommates?

Its Brandon Jones house, its where they do the majority of their shows. They are trying to hit the Patreon goal to get a new studio but aren't there yet, so they have to do their content out of Jones place

It's Brandons garage. There's another half to it over on the left where Damiani is running the machine.

Brandons garage

Its Brandon Jones house, its where they do the majority of their shows. They are trying to hit the Patreon goal to get a new studio but aren't there yet, so they have to do their content out of Jones place

Awesome, thanks. I love their enthusiasm for events like this.

I do wish they would clean up the garage and make it look a little professional.

Yep its why I was talking about it earlier, I think one of the biggest things hurting their content and holding it back from expanding larger is just the product doesn't look all that professional.

N° 2048

These guys are the only gaming related stream my girlfriend watches.

These are a special set of friends we have with EZA <3

Vinc

First time watching these guys, are they always this positive? A bit refreshing.

They're generally positive and fun, but that doesn't mean they're not critical. They pretty much strike a perfect balance if you ask me. They recognize the fun and lack of seriousness in entertainment and their job covering it, but they're also critical without being whiny. They're a special group if you ask me.

They're generally positive and fun, but that doesn't mean they're not critical. They pretty much strike a perfect balance if you ask me. They recognize the fun and lack of seriousness in entertainment and their job covering it, but they're also critical without being whiny. They're a special group if you ask me.

Yeah, you can tell they are aware it's just videogames at the end of the day. Why not have fun with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom