• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ed Boon teases "WHO'S NEXT" June 2nd

LiK

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/472108728703909888

@noobde: Yes you are Next @wizkhalifa !! On June 2nd Kombat Kontinues... #WHOSNEXT

yKvxHVS.jpg

Eterniti

Very excited. MK9 was a thing of miracles. Great Story Mode, fun characters, and exciting matches at EVO (at least its first year). Here's hoping they took what they learned in Injustice and apply it to this... without turning it into Injustice. (I don't think they will, but still... gotta cover the bases lol)

WB own MK and NRS, who else can they bring into game? we got Freddy anyone have a list of characters from the movie verse they can use?

Morgadeth

Superman!

Wait... this cant be DLC for MK9... can it?

Please no. Just make MK10 already.

Nah I don't think it will be. I mean, why would it? They've released Injustice since MK9 came out, they wouldn't still be making DLC for MK.

sn00zer

We've gotta just make an 'Ed Boon teases MK10 on social media' thread until real screen/announcements/videos show up

Rembrandt

Banned
I feel like I'm missing a joke with the Wiz thing, but I'm just confused. Did Wiz tweet something about MK or something?

edit: he apparently did and I'm still confused.

Top Bottom