• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Einstein would be described as an Atheist but he actually disliked Atheism

Acts 17:23-25 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

A God that is unknown, worshipped in buildings and worshipped with man's hands put together to pray, believing that this unknown God is convenient tool to fulfill their wishes.

Fact is people worship their own thoughts about God as God. Even worse, thoughts given to them by others.

Isaiah 65:2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;

Top Bottom