• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

El Chapo Guzman delcares war on ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral Dog

How many times is he going to escape jail?

I expect nothing good from this regardless. probably just simple threats, at worst a small confrontation.

Eila

This reads like a joke but the cartel does operate worldwide and I believe has expanded a lot in Europe.
If there's an area where they could clash with ISIS I would say is Nigeria/Western Africa. It's where the contact to Europe is being made.
I do not see how they would go to an all out war with an organization on the other side of the world, while they are being dismantled themselves by the government over an area that's not all that important, when the big bucks for the drug cartels are in the Anglo markets, anyway.

idlewild_

The tunnel, which would have taken months to dig, was found equipped with ventilation ducts, running electricity to power strip lighting, stairs and a motorbike on rails on which he rode away.

wow, they went all out

Well yeah of course they are in major conflict, ISIS is taking away one of their main hubs of the drug trade. Basically every international criminal organization involved in the drug trade is in some form of conflict with each other and ISIS, that's how this stuff just is.

A perpetual state of conflict.

He's the hero Mexico deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it.

So has it been confirmed real?

d00d3n

No excuses, Chapo. Send this guy:

sicario-benicio-del-tiprtr.jpg

C0unter

He fled through a hole in a shower after his men dug a mile-long tunnel underneath the jail to a farmhouse from where he fled.

The tunnel, which would have taken months to dig, was found equipped with ventilation ducts, running electricity to power strip lighting, stairs and a motorbike on rails on which he rode away.

Lol, what a joke.

CaLe

Preeeeeetty sure Daesh has more men than that cartel. Especially in the middle east. Not sure how he thinks ISIS will take him seriously.

I'm also pretty sure that Daesh's men are more willing to die than those thugs.

Either way, I'd love if we got rid of both.

Ambition

"My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh*** that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel."

"I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

Damn son

ReAxion

Preeeeeetty sure Daesh has more men than that cartel. Especially in the middle east. Not sure how he thinks ISIS will take him seriously.

I'm also pretty sure that Daesh's men are more willing to die than those thugs.

Either way, I'd love if we got rid of both.

The cartel guys are better at assassinations and staying alive, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom