• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elasto Mania Remastered announced for consoles and PC

Fbh

Elasto-Mania_01-25-21.jpg

That's right - after its successful launch on Steam last year, in 2021 Elasto Mania Remastered will be released on the Nintendo Switch, and last- and current-gen Xbox and PlayStation consoles.

What is Elasto Mania Remastered? It's the best version of Elasto Mania yet - containing all the enhancements of the current Steam version, with additional never-before-seen higher fidelity assets straight from the original creators of Elasto Mania that couldn't be added to the game 20 years ago, and some more goodies. The Steam release will also be updated to the Remastered version free of charge for all players.

Source: Elasto Mania official website

Now this takes me back.
8d6.gif

That's a name I didn't expect to make a comeback. So hardcore, played it a lot though I wouldn't say I ever became good. Was looking up videos when the remaster was announced and I see they're still doing tournaments and speedruns for it - I can certainly see the appeal. Definitely getting this one for a console or two.

Sorne

Holy shit, I played the shit out of this when I was younger ! Damn, can't wait. Bring it on.

xrnzaaas

Cool news, the game brings back some good memories from playing it during computer lessons at school. I'll definitely play it on the console if the price is fair.

Last edited:
Top Bottom