• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring began to receive updates on Steam. Shadow of the Erdtree Announcement likely imminent

Draugoth

Gold Member
Elden Ring has received many Steam Updates as of lately, indicating that an announcement is coming soon.

GAH_yhEWoAEw377

Last edited:

Zheph

I can already hear Geoff's voice slightly begin to crack from excitement as he preps his audience for the trailer. This is what he lives for. He keeps a new pair of shoes set aside just for From Software reveals.
"a really.. REALLY special moment.. wha-what we all have been waiting FOR!!"

Zuzu

Just started playing this on the Series X. I got it for PS5 as well but the Series X version is better. There's no stuttering on Series X with my LG C1 Oled. PS5 has stuttering still.

Probably won't finish it in time of the DLC but I'll jump in at a later date most likely.

Last edited:

Larxia

I just want an update that let us turn off chromatic aberration so I can finally play this game with online.

Oh shit. I was obsessed with this game and finished it around the same time last year (december, close to the holidays).

Give us a trailer at least!

Soodanim

I should have built a new PC while I was waiting. My own fault. Looks like I'm getting my second 1000 hours at ~40fps as well

Freeman76

The game awards seemed like a given honestly. I vaguely recall thats where we got our second major trailer a couple years ago

i categorically disagree, quite a few of the best bosses are end game bosses
He got stuck on the fire boss and gave up. Only sane explanation I can think of for that post

BossLackey

Gold Member
Any idea if this is one of their "you gotta be halfway through the game to access" or has there been no word on that?

Any idea if this is one of their "you gotta be halfway through the game to access" or has there been no word on that?

I’m imaging it’s taking place after the main game. But if they’re smart about it they would do what Witcher 3 did for the expansions and have preset builds you could select to jump right in when the DLC starts so you can play the content right away.

Top Bottom